Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

791CF61D-48A0-490B-9731-D03EBF853228.jpeg

???

what compels a n_ to make a face like that inna photo? Lol

Last edited:
The amount of attention this song is getting is insane :lol:

The label gotta be salivating at the sight of every “think piece” and news segment.

I'm interested in how it does, and what will Cardi sell because of it.

People wonder why Kylie is in it. Boom, that controversy gained viewers.

Of course Kylie/Kardasihan fans watched it.

People want to see if it's really that vulgar as everyones saying, boom, that controversy gained viewers.

That “WAP” song sonically ain’t even good :lol:. The beat is lazy. They not creative with their flows. It ain’t really even booty shaking music like THAT. Cardi & Meg got way better songs than that from a musical perspective, in their lanes.

But they strategic marketed the **** out of it. Turned it into a hot button issue....when it really ain’t even out the norm for what we hear :lol:. Then placed Kylie in it...because they new the reaction it would get.

I just sat back and watched the perfect storm. The intersection of shade room social media - Twitter hot takes - clueless white conservatives - hoteps - reactionaries - feminist - lgbtq - and curious people in general.

If that song was just a cut on a mixtape, by them too without the video and everything behind it....it wouldn’t even draw a blip, other than being a playlist joint maybe.

With the gaabbage you post on this board

tenor.gif

Listen kid im still on that pimp ****
My shooter like Larry Bird, he from Port Au Prince he not from French Lick

Coming back to this, I just re-watched the season six episode of a Different World when 2Pac was on there, and I swear it’s like they casted Dorian as Will Smith, but I don’t even know if Jada Pinkett and Will Smith were dating at the time :lol:

Kicking it with a stripper joint this past weekend and she was rapping My Savages word for word. :lol: :smokin

There was pain behind those fake *** eye lashes. Told me her girl be doing her dirty. I know she done seen some **** all those nights at Follies. :smh:

she in school to become a psychologist now so I don’t judge her.

Kicking it with a stripper joint this past weekend and she was rapping My Savages word for word. :lol: :smokin

There was pain behind those fake *** eye lashes. Told me her girl be doing her dirty. I know she done seen some **** all those nights at Follies. :smh:

“I hate I had to **** with any of you *****s, that’s my only regret” :pimp: :pimp:

**** hit DIFFERENT

The great Follies is shut down, I heard.

Stripper studying psychology? Holy mother of daddy issues

Back
Top Bottom