Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

678EA7E0-1A2D-4BD3-98F4-383DF653AE3F.jpeg

Cover of Nas album releasing next Friday. New song called “Ultra Black” dropping tonight.
Reminds me of the streets disciple cover

I liked the production on that a lot, but those beats weren't for Nas. Personally I think they should've went to Pusha T, that's his bag.

The is the only song that really sounded like Nas, and it's great:

Yeah it sounded awkward with him, some of the songs he just wasn't sounding good on either. I know people like Cops Shot the Kid a lot but I just wasn't feeling his flow on it .
Simple Things does hit I'll give you that.

she's a good rapper, really good ep:

She raps? And it's good? Hate to sound like this, but I would've never guessed that. Ya know what I know her for lol. I'll check it out though since she got NT cosign.

678EA7E0-1A2D-4BD3-98F4-383DF653AE3F.jpeg

Cover of Nas album releasing next Friday. New song called “Ultra Black” dropping tonight.

The cover art and that Ultra Black title got me cautiously optimistic. I'm hoping Nas will drop some heat

Jay wiped DMX 12 million dollar debt when he left DefJam....

You know for the capitalistic **** who's only out for self.... Jay sure does go out his way to help a lot of ****** in rap :lol: , Many of those who have actually had words for him over time.

“I can't help the poor if I'm one of them
So I got rich and gave back to me that's the win, win”

This Dave underwhelming a few songs in so far, smh. Handsome crazy and then it’s a drop the next few songs.

Back
Top Bottom