Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Is XXL intentionally having these freshmen classes freestyle knowing they can’t just cause of the amount of clicks they know those vids will get? I’ve gotten second hand embarrassment listening to probably 8/10 of these each of the last few freshman classes attempt to freestyle (or spit a terrible pre-written)

Kind of bad when your written AND freestyle sucks. Even worse, them fans call the freestyles trash or make jokes, but when it comes them dudes songs, they try and play like they got great music. I’m telling ya’ll rap fans as well as majority of the rappers are terribleeeeeee! That’s why I continue to criticize the fans more than the rappers.

make memes about the freestyles, but turn around and champion them same artists.

The thing I still don’t get is, who the **** asked for a NAS and Hit Boy album?!? NAS is a legend with so many producers that he can work with and he picks Hit Boy for a whole ****in album?!?

i’m so tired of seeing this rainbow lace front *** dude on my ig feed. ain’t nobody care that he’s in LA :smh:
Ayo, why are dudes in rainbow lace fronts continuously popping up on your ig feed?
ezgif-4-919788f8519b.gif

The thing I still don’t get is, who the **** asked for a NAS and Hit Boy album?!? NAS is a legend with so many producers that he can work with and he picks Hit Boy for a whole ****in album?!?
People been complaining about Nas and his **** production for the longest

im guessing the collab with hit boy involves
going for a more current sound/vibe.

maybe he thought hit boys production would help him evolve? 🤷🏾‍♂️

A full length LP with premier woulda kept nas style stuck in the past imo.

Anyway, im just guessing but i hope that album is what I expect from nas. Dont wanna hear anymore so so s*** from dude.

hit boy diverse af. That’s a smart play for Nas.

he can make boom bap, the early 00’s type beats and trap type stuff and it all sounds like him

Back
Top Bottom