Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I
B0623830-4B19-45C2-958D-B82B3593454B.png

I hate Steady Mobb’n so much. Their flow was so ****in awful.

Travis Scott makes terrible generic pop rap. He’s the black Post Malone. No one cares if he writes his music or has any expectations of him.

I

I hate Steady Mobb’n so much. Their flow was so ****in awful.

Travis Scott makes terrible generic pop rap. He’s the black Post Malone. No one cares if he writes his music or has any expectations of him.

Exactly. Trav never proclaims himself to be the greatest/GOAT/etc. doesn’t beef with anyone. Bruh just makes feel good, catchy, party music. He knows his lane.

Gets his money, stays fresh, collaborations with some of the best fashion brands, bruh LIVING :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: @ word around the street.

Cyhi is listed all over the credits. I'm guessing streaming put an end to people reading and/or caring about linear notes

Hell no people don't read album credits

That's why it was smart for producers to start using catch phrases or say their name

:lol: @ word around the street.

Cyhi is listed all over the credits. I'm guessing streaming put an end to people reading and/or caring about linear notes

Word, I thought it was well known. A good portion of the album sounds EXACTLY like Cyhi, anybody who is familiar with him could point out the tracks without even looking at the credits :lol:

Astroworld was :emoji_fire: , I might give it a spin today

Back
Top Bottom