Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

E8C73526-FEE5-445E-AF4C-9A28FBE5226A.jpeg
171CE81C-C4E8-4834-9E77-5249E5743107.jpeg

This dude Let The Band Play been a monster the past year.

Bandplay has produced stuff for Young Buck for years and nothing he’s given him has been better than what he’s done for Young Dolph and Key Glock. It’s so weird.
Man my parents were not down with buying young me a magazine called Murder Dog but I was like "it's like the source and xxl ones i get!" :lol:

I used to get these mags all the time, and I remember being on the school bus and the driver hit a mean turn and my mag landed on the floor. If you remember what the middle of the magazine looked like, you could imagine what was on there. Dude looked at me like
BC207997-D15B-4513-80B5-D3FC6EC29076.gif

Bandplay has produced stuff for Young Buck for years and nothing he’s given him has been better than what he’s done for Young Dolph and Key Glock. It’s so weird.

I used to get these mags all the time, and I remember being on the school bus and the driver hit a mean turn and my mag landed on the floor. If you remember what the middle of the magazine looked like, you could imagine what was on there. Dude looked at me like
BC207997-D15B-4513-80B5-D3FC6EC29076.gif

Man you remember the Sheik shoelaces over the nipple ad? :lol: 12 year old me wasn't ready for that.

These kids don't know how easy they got it with the adult content :lol:

definition of dopeness definition of dopeness one of the best songs ever thank you for blessing this thread and my ears with a reminder. I can’t front the first time I heard that instrumental was when Curren$y used it on a tape of his and I had no idea it was from an original song by someone else. Then one fine day I was watching Friday and the original by K-Dee came one when Craig and Smokey were watching music videos in the crib after chiefin. Greatest discovery ever I love this damn song!

definition of dopeness definition of dopeness one of the best songs ever thank you for blessing this thread and my ears with a reminder. I can’t front the first time I heard that instrumental was when Curren$y used it on a tape of his and I had no idea it was from an original song by someone else. Then one fine day I was watching Friday and the original by K-Dee came one when Craig and Smokey were watching music videos in the crib after chiefin. Greatest discovery ever I love this damn song!
Have you heard the album? It's pretty good

Back
Top Bottom