Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Life is good
2A5836CD-6720-4DF8-B777-9532EF3A9B00.gif

Wow, Nas and Cormega peaced things up? Thought I would never see the day.

Real talk, I don't even listen to these new rappers to feel away about them being on a Nas album (Durk, Brucie B, and Fivio). I dont mind Ferg.

I looked at the list and immediately wanted Big Sean off it though.

If anything I assumed Dave East would be on the album

Another trash opinion :lol:
Life is Good was GREAT. Best work he put out post Stillmatic, I still bump some of it here and there. Honestly he could have closed his career with that one and I wouldn't have been mad.

Aging is wild

I know everyone in here except Magic33 Magic33 and Hahahaha Hahahaha got a good memory to this song

Song garbage, happy I haven’t heard this **** in years.

Suns going 8-0 on and off the court

#glizzygobbler

This nasty as hell if it’s true. Nasty as hell for her and for the players. Not sharing no broad with 7-8 dudes. **** that. I’m a grown man dog.

Told y’all earlier that Nas tracklist looked fake. Some of those features too random and too garbage. Then you got the members of the Firm and featuring Firm? **** doesn’t look legit.

Life is Good is a great album. 4.5/5

I’m actually interested to hear Nas with some of these newer acts. It’s cool when the legends show love to the new generation. Keep the torch going.

Difference in showing love, and doing it out of relevancy, because too often it doesn't fit. I'm pretty sure that was Hit Boy and not Nas saying, you should get....

Jay shows love to them, but doesn't try to work with them. I don't want to hear a Jay and Mach Hommy or Meg The Stallion song. Jay and Benny works. Just like Khaled was probably like, let's get Future.

Styles shows love to them, doesn't try and work with them.

They know their lane.

Last edited:

Need Stabbed & Shot 2 to drop

Plug throw me an alley oop...
Then the backboard shattered
If you keep dippin in your bag, then your stash wont last ya
Unless you make the type of money the task force after

Used to always see the big homies at the frat parties runnin quite a few choo choos on ya favorite girl in college. asked me to get down I was like "oh nah" :lol:

I’m actually interested to hear Nas with some of these newer acts. It’s cool when the legends show love to the new generation. Keep the torch going.

Reaching out to the new generation is cool when the styles mix. Benny, Gibbs, Conway that makes sense. Just like when Nas and Game or him and Ross started doing records. It was a good mix.

I remember my freshman year my ***** and I were at my dorm chilling with 2 chicks...I hear a knock on the door..I open up it's one of their friends she says "man I go hard" lol her friend is like what are you talking about..she whispers in her ear..and her friend goes "10 ******!!!!" Lol she's like yeah..me and my homie just looked at each other and started rolling

Back
Top Bottom