Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dom probably in my top 15 & possibly top 10:

tenor (28).gif

Dave's problem is he following wack trends, getting wack features and making garbage music that people don't want to hear from him.

People want songs like Handsome, Menace and Believe It or Not. Make an album with 10-12 songs of tracks like that. That's his lane, his identity. He losing more fans than gaining right now.

I remember my freshman year my ***** and I were at my dorm chilling with 2 chicks...I hear a knock on the door..I open up it's one of their friends she says "man I go hard" lol her friend is like what are you talking about..she whispers in her ear..and her friend goes "10 ******!!!!" Lol she's like yeah..me and my homie just looked at each other and started rolling

A shorty walked in after letting 10 ****** run a train on her... and bragged about it? :lol:

We live in some wild times. :smh:

Also, more women are into 🚂 🚂, than we’d like to think/admit. Let it be the right set of *****s, at the right time :lol:.

Engaging in that as a dude today (and in general), is wild risky and ain’t even worth it. At all. Much Rather get me a new body, than share one. Or put my mans on with her friend, and we both hit two diff ones, than do that. That’s true Camaraderie lol.

Obviously DMX got the best RR releases.

But behind X, Styles P probably got the best release. I think you can even argue Eve’s first album. That album still crazy today. Drag’s album is worth mentioning too.

Sheek was always underrated as ****. His albums were good.

Obviously DMX got the best RR releases.

But behind X, Styles P probably got the best release. I think you can even argue Eve’s first album. That album still crazy today. Drag’s album is worth mentioning too.

Sheek was always underrated as ****. His albums were good.

Styles got a couple albums after X that are up there.
Sheek's After Taxes album>any Kiss album and I love Kiss of Death

A shorty walked in after letting 10 ****** run a train on her... and bragged about it? :lol:

We live in some wild times. :smh:
Sidebar: smashing a chick with 9 other ****** in the room is insane.
Naw lol her friends were disappointed..she was a chick from the town where my school was located..her and her friends were ran through by different dudes from my freshman year till the time i graduated..despite being freaks they were cool as hell

Last edited:
Styles got a couple albums after X that are up there.
Sheek's After Taxes album>any Kiss album and I love Kiss of Death

After Taxes a hard ****in album, played the hell out of that one. Walk Witt Me and whatever the third album was called was solid too.

Couldn’t tell me Drag-on & Yung Wun wasn’t next

Thought for sure Yung Wun would have put out an album and had a small run. Not sure what happened with that. He was trash though.

Back
Top Bottom