Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We just need more SEX to close out the year. Great year in rap 👏🏾

Gunna and Lil Baby already dropped, don’t need the worst redundant version of them dropping at all
C7F437A5-3C23-48B3-A5FE-7D6A3E97E86E.png

Didn’t hear Sexy Lady not one time this past weekend. Was slick disappointed. That joint’s fire. Gogo’s dope imo.

the glizzy stuff is new from what I understand. I heard my guy in NYC day it once and was lost:lol:

Cats got people out here unable to eat hotdogs without fear of going viral. I legit laughed at this **** for like 5 minutes when I first saw it. :lol:

Smh *sigh*

i knew hitboy production was an attempt to be current. Lol

these features Indicate the same thing.

imma keep my expectations low but i kno this album gonna be some more mediocre s*** from nas.

def happy to see az n mega featured tho.
about time some1 said it

“this aint love, but i love it”. Wonder who came up with THAT title. 🙄

Yo, If nas tries to kick any semblance of a trap rap flow on this album, he might as well gone head n hang it up.

@ this point, im fully expecting nas to bite lil baby flow. Lol

this yall boy in 2020:
FBEFF426-BA38-4CE2-ADF1-44023136A0A5.gif

i hope im wrong and this album turns out to be a classic. Lol

Don't wanna hear no Ferg and Lil Durk on a Nas album.

The track list looks like Nas wants me to instantly turn it into an 8 song EP. I’m gonna give Hit-Boy the benefit of the doubt though, he can update Nas’ sound without coming across as pandering

Last edited:
I'm glad you dudes said it, because I looked at that track list and only saw two features I was interested in. I was wondering what other dudes were seeing. Durk and Ferg are cool, but I don't want to hear them with Nas. Just like I didn't want to hear Future and Jay.

What label is Nas on? Is he still on Def Jam?

I would think Nas would just be making music for fun at this point.

Low key surprised there’s no features from gris or bo on his album either.

@ this stage of his career, he prolly kno better tho. Lol

lemme stop man. Lol

So I'm safe from being vilified for my opinion?
UnimportantHeftyBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

This **** looks like it's gonna be garbage. All I saw on 1st glance was Fivio & Ferg on the same record and as the last song for a the album & just stared at the screen. I screw too god if Nas raps about Black empowerment & vaccines on a BK drill beat I'ma be tight.

Ppl keep giving nas trash *** albums passes, but he's creeping in that eminem territory. He should've hung it up after Life Is Good b/c he's aging milk. How he rapping good on everybody else song but his? He gotta put down the Henny... This tracklist looks the 25 year old dude hanging around the high school.

And tbh yall bein generous with yall LIG ratings.

nas last dope album was N_ far as im concerned and that released in 08...

Wow, Nas and Cormega peaced things up? Thought I would never see the day.

Real talk, I don't even listen to these new rappers to feel away about them being on a Nas album (Durk, Brucie B, and Fivio). I dont mind Ferg.

I looked at the list and immediately wanted Big Sean off it though.

If anything I assumed Dave East would be on the album
And tbh yall bein generous with yall LIG ratings.

nas last dope album was N_ far as im concerned and that released in 08...
Another trash opinion :lol:

Last edited:
I have low expectations for this Nas album but people wildly criticizing Nas last few albums

1. Life is Good, love that album.
2. nasir didnt live up to the hype but solid 4-5 tracks out of the 7
3. Lost Tapes 2nI enjoyed majority of it

even Ultra Black wasnt anything crazy but song is chill and good kickback vibez

I appreciate whenever a legend gives us new body of work, i don’t expect it to be another illMatic but i do know ill get to add few more tracks to their arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom