Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There needs to be a YouTube/IG/podcast/gossip thread in general for this type stuff
Some of these threads turned full lipstick alley, the podcast thread is already basically dating gossip now. I don't know these people's relationship history or lives so I can't relate.

Those women..... have nothing to do with hip hop. They have no talent. Just talking heads for that Adam dude. They don’t belong in here

clip from a “hip hop” podcast with some groupies that **** rappers and athletes 🤷🏽‍♂️

I don’t watch that caucazoid but I get why it’s in here. Kinda like when Twerksum is posted in here.

I still didn’t watch the clip :lol: all them mf look strung out

Even tho it was a horrible song and attempt at a strip club record, that joint Anything with Ursher had a lil run in the strip club. Mostly just the hook got played tho lol.

Gotta Disagree here, sure their was some "gossip" involved but Pusha really pushed at his Psyche hence why he's still no over it til this day.

Pusha a legit sociopath man :lol:

ehhhh it wasn’t the whole track but it was there. just like Super Ugly, just like Hit Em Up. just like Dre Day, and No Vaseline.

🤷🏽‍♂️ these things undeniable.

Push 100% off in the head though :lol: that’s why I liked Adidon so much. he knew what to do with the info he had.

which was passed to him from a woman from a man in bed which issssss *drumroll* gossip :lol:

Back
Top Bottom