Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who tf is Adam 22 and how/when did he bubble?

I was so confused when I clicked on a video of him in Watts, sticking out like a sore thumb and ****** talking bout "you the homie and you good out here".

I legit don't get it man, and the thing is some of the rappers who go on their don't suit his fanbase at all so it's kind of pointless. Like Benny the Butcher doesn't need a no jumper interview :lol: . the very short lived "partnership" him & Dame had was ridiculous from the jump. Not surprising it's the only interview i remember with Dame openly & specifically ****ting on Jay.

Him, the two thot *****es he gave a platform, Hernandez Hardy & AK are all cut from the same cloth

While on the subject of culture vultures... i'm literally just finding out who these guys are today but apparently three 6 is suing them & good for them!

maxresdefault.jpg

Reading these comments is hilarious because i know 90% of the people talking down on 36 are gonna stand in lines for Travis Scott burgers

The wave of soundcloud rappers has brought nothing but culture pillaging drug addicts

Cole be riding them bikes so I kinda see a connection

NY, Cali, and kinda Miami just got all they social entities intertwined so I don't get the confusion.

Nah Adam was a big part of the “**** J Cole” meme on twitter that Lil Pump nem was running with

Cole said he pulled up to the store to check the temp and everybody was fans all of a sudden :lol: :smh:

While on the subject of culture vultures... i'm literally just finding out who these guys are today but apparently three 6 is suing them & good for them!

maxresdefault.jpg

Reading these comments is hilarious because i know 90% of the people talking down on 36 are gonna stand in lines for Travis Scott burgers

The wave of soundcloud rappers has brought nothing but culture pillaging drug addicts

:lol: :lol: Dudes did the production on 2 Juicy J mixtapes (that's like 30-35 beats). Prolly a relationship that went sour.

Nah Adam was a big part of the “**** J Cole” meme on twitter that Lil Pump nem was running with

Cole said he pulled up to the store to check the temp and everybody was fans all of a sudden :lol: :smh:
This was one of the funniest interactions I’ve seen. Never expect a platinum selling rapper to pull up on you on a Schwinn in dirty Jordan 1s. :rofl:

Damn Verzuz setting the bar high as hell, a lot of acts who thought they were in line to do one, might not get a shot.

I know my aunties and nem gonna be in the comments wildin.

The people who really want to watch Patti and Glady's, do they even know how to use instagram/Apple?

Odd. I have so many questions.

I saw Glady's and the Pips back when I was in college either during homecoming or spring fling for the older alumni, because that joint was free. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Older acts know how to perform.

I still remember being disappointed going to Glady's Chicken & Waffles

Back
Top Bottom