Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The people who really want to watch Patti and Glady's, do they even know how to use instagram/Apple?

Odd. I have so many questions.

I saw Glady's and the Pips back when I was in college either during homecoming or spring fling for the older alumni, because that joint was free. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Older acts know how to perform.

I still remember being disappointed going to Glady's Chicken & Waffles

If you’re an awesome grandkid... you’d definitely guide grandma or grandpa, or at least give them your phone to tune in. Lol

Who the **** is Travis Scott's agent? His label is winning if he has a 360.

I passed a McDonald's on the way to the credit union a minute ago and they had some **** with him on the sign.

I just googled and he has his own meal?

This dude has his own Nike's and Jordan's, face on a cereal box and now this....

How the hell did he get so popular?

I passed a McDonald's on the way to the credit union a minute ago and they had some **** with him on the sign.

This dude has his own Nike's and Jordan's, face on a cereal box and now this....

makes good, feel good music and his creative aesthetic and packaging mimics Kanye and Pharrell. He’s just a good, likeable dude. He knows his lane

Man I don’t know how Travis got so popular in the mainstream. I remember liking most of Rodeo and BITTSM was my ****, but he still seemed like a nuanced act around those two releases.

Astro World dropped and son has been outta here ever since.

I legit don't get it man, and the thing is some of the rappers who go on their don't suit his fanbase at all so it's kind of pointless. Like Benny the Butcher doesn't need a no jumper interview :lol: . the very short lived "partnership" him & Dame had was ridiculous from the jump. Not surprising it's the only interview i remember with Dame openly & specifically ****ting on Jay.

Him, the two thot *****es he gave a platform, Hernandez Hardy & AK are all cut from the same cloth

To his credit, he does make sonically good music. I just don’t know how he skyrocketed like that in the two year span from BITTSM and Astro World.

A Jordan/Nike deal are no small feats. But a McDonald’s deal like the one he has is different.

He's talented and personally he's one of my favorite artists (I was a fan since his mixtape days) but being associated with Kylie Jenner and Kanye plays a big part.

Notice how Nike's biggest collaborations (Virgil, Travis, Jerry Lorenzo) are all part of Ye's entourage.

He is a ******* GOAT

1. Kylie Jenner
2. Air Force 1 collab.
3. Baby w/ Kylie Jenner
4. Jordan 4's
5. Astroworld
6. Jordan 1 High

Ppl were saying "he fell off" after BITSM then the stuff mentioned above started falling into places, and now he's hotter than ever.

makes good, feel good music and his creative aesthetic and packaging mimics Kanye and Pharrell. He’s just a good, likeable dude. He knows his lane

I guess

He has a personality?

I saw what he said about Mike Brown and determined he was dumb as hell.

Back
Top Bottom