Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Mannnnnn on some real s***, ion see whats so different with saweetie than all them other female rappers talkin that “eat my {}, give me money” s***.

their popularity varies but her, that mulatto girl, cardi, meg, n them city girl stanks all talkin the same s***, makin the same music. N aint none of em writin they s***.

really dont see how she’s any worse than the rest.

$tacy $tacy you’re from Detroit right? If so, how you feel about all these new Flint dudes. Seems like they got a sound separate from the larger Detroit scene.

$tacy $tacy you’re from Detroit right? If so, how you feel about all these new Flint dudes. Seems like they got a sound separate from the larger Detroit scene.
Them ****** go hard. Rio cold as hell. Yn jay and Louie ray got they **** moving and bfb a funny ***** but he lowkey be spitting. Lowkey u gotta give Detroit ****** credit tho cuz peezy put rio on and he put on Louie n jay and sada got pack man **** moving.

Flint ****** different tho. Water aside it’s like u A few hrs away and not just up the freeway.

Them ****** go hard. Rio cold as hell. Yn jay and Louie ray got they **** moving and bfb a funny ***** but he lowkey be spitting. Lowkey u gotta give Detroit ****** credit tho cuz peezy put rio on and he put on Louie n jay and sada got pack man **** moving.

Flint ****** different tho. Water aside it’s like u A few hrs away and not just up the freeway.
Based on all that I heard so far, I really **** with Rio and Louie ray the most. They be spittin.

Yn Jay flow too smooth but on some tracks he don't even be trying. If he take it a lil more serious, bro could be big. He even got Drake following him on IG.

I'm ****** with all these dudes I done heard so far. Sada on top for me at the moment tho. He aint missed in a while.

Lucci hooks and bridges over Griselda beats
AF401242-6FE3-4B62-893D-7D18BD835088.gif

Back
Top Bottom