Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

And Wooh Da Kid and OJ

derez de‘shon formerly known as d bo Gotti.

I feel like it was a wrap for everything when dunk died. Like clearly the crew became depressed af for good reason.

those tapes were always hard af though. Especially twin towers. That intro was insane.

I almost forgot about french too. :pimp: man him with that crew was :pimp:

then you had coke boys at the same time with Harry fraud doing production.

those days really were probably the best in modern rap.

Imagine meat gobbling these ****** and they still end up smacking the **** out you meanwhile P and Joe are good after he disrespected them :lol:

Imagine meat gobbling these ****** and they still end up smacking the **** out you meanwhile P and Joe are good after he disrespected them :lol:

Context is key. I saw a clip discussing it. What Akademiks and Co said wasn't anything short of what has been said in this thread regarding the. Plus, cats targeting Akademiks cause thats the thing to do now and he is an easy target when Wayno said the same thing in the interview. They get no points for that.

Context is key. I saw a clip discussing it. What Akademiks and Co said wasn't anything short of what has been said in this thread regarding the. Plus, cats targeting Akademiks cause thats the thing to do now and he is an easy target when Wayno said the same thing in the interview. They get no points for that.

Wayno? Didn’t even see an ES clip.

lol ***** be off that henny on them streams thinking he only talking to his nerd fans.

Wayno? Didn’t even see an ES clip.

lol ***** be off that henny on them streams thinking he only talking to his nerd fans.

I saw the response on IG tied to a clip where they questioned the Migos. In short, both AK and Wayno said that they were great artists, but they cold right now and have strayed from their roots and basically was giving away their "Swag".

I don’t think Migos lost it. They just got lazy after Bad and Boujee and the pop success

The Need it track with Youngboy one of they best songs to me in a while. If they can stay in that lane they’ll be iight.

Back
Top Bottom