Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My *****, ****isutalkinboutt?
You want a black man you don’t know to stay in jail because you don’t like his music. You sound like a thot, take two seats.
1D0698C1-077E-4B63-A657-2B704887DD7A.gif

you calling other men thots? You sus AF. I don’t FW with Shmurda them. So IDC what becomes of them. That’s that. I’m black and it’s PLENTY n_ I don’t like from my own hood. So you really think I care about Bob? :lol: :lol:. Hell nall

Caresha single now. Hit them DM's fellas

Why she shaking all that *** in front of lil man?

Last edited:
Apparently Mysonne, Lord Jamar, and Godfrey are done with Vlad because of some comments he made about Farrakhan that wasn't true. Not sure what he said though

TI with some “mitt work”. Lol

this the guy that whooped floyd inna street fight? Lol

*sidenote*
Is TI a better boxer than floyd is a rapper?

he musta been playin alotta ross @ that time.

Last edited:
Apparently Mysonne, Lord Jamar, and Godfrey are done with Vlad because of some comments he made about Farrakhan that wasn't true. Not sure what he said though

Vlad misquoted Farrakhan saying that Farrakhan said Jews should be stoned. He got checked on it and took down what was posted. He feels he shouldn’t have to apologize and that’s where people got upset. Vlad said he would only apologize in person. Pretty much he wants to interview Farrakhan on his platform.

you calling other men thots? You sus AF. I don’t FW with Shmurda them. So IDC what becomes of them. That’s that. I’m black and it’s PLENTY n_ I don’t like from my own hood. So you really think I care about Bob? :lol: :lol:. Hell nall

called that mf Bob lmao

this what it took for them to stop :lol: ****** so weird bruh

Rico ain’t new or a secret. It’s normally used as a net to rake in a bunch of conspiracy charges at once when there’s any organization to something or multiple people. The problem is that there is mandatory minimums attached to Rico regardless of your fed sentencing bracket range. it doesn’t distinguish between case by case circumstances. So you could be the guy buying a qp and get caught up in that Rico case and be facing ten.
This creates snitches. you either snitch on your crew or once you’ve been down a while they will come to you and ask you to snitch again. This time it will be to go to a persons trial in another state you’ve never met and straight LIE and say yes you’ve dealt with him indirectly or something. This will reduce your sentence drastically, it’s all a process that begins with being arrested. They have it all mapped out.
that’s why sentences are so long. If you want to be solid and buck the system and all that. Here’s 30 to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom