Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You said drake is the better ARTIST/RAPPER which is my point. You’re comparing him
to Drake, and Travis isn’t even attempting to match sound, song and style with Drake. He has his own and style and pocket suitable for him. You can’t compare him to Drake when he isn’t even in competition with Drake

Im talking about the packaging of them, and their success.

I think Drake makes better music. But that’s not the point of comparison.

Im saying, Travis has similar tools that they use for Drake. Reading and comprehension still ain’t a strong point for you, this late in 2020 :smh:. I’m dissappoint!

Im talking about the packaging of them, and their success.

I think Drake makes better music. But that’s not the point of comparison.

Im saying, Travis has similar tools that they use for Drake. Reading and comprehension still ain’t a strong point for you, this late in 2020 :smh:. I’m dissappoint!

they’re definitely not packaged the same. Trav is strictly for the frat boys, geeks, artsy dudds, outcast, emo type dudes. He’s not even marketed towards women or professionals.

Drake is marketed towards women, young attorneys/doctors/lawyers, nurses, etc. , brunch folk, meme makers, influencer type people. Travis is not geared towards that crowd

they’re definitely not packaged the same. Trav is strictly for the frat boys, geeks, artsy dudds, outcast, emo type dudes. He’s not even marketed towards women or professionals.

Drake is marketed towards women, young attorneys/doctors/lawyers, nurses, etc. , brunch folk, meme makers, influencer type people. Travis is not geared towards that crowd

🤦🏾‍♂️

Not certain if you're aware, but Stormzy and Chip been sending for one another. Chip just dropped a track and Stormzy pulled up to Chips crib :lol:

"Lyrics for lyrics"

Nah, hadn't heard that they were going at it. Stormz been low pretty much all year after he deleted his IG. I must've missed that one on grime daily. What's the back story?

Would’ve brought this if homie wasn’t out here slinging **** pics
02C4C623-507C-468C-8626-18F7730CE982.jpeg

Man, what? Travis is a damn IG model & that McDonald collab was a giant marketing meme.

And the ppl you said Trav is market to is most of Drake’s male fan base.

Nah, hadn't heard that they were going at it. Stormz been low pretty much all year after he deleted his IG. I must've missed that one on grime daily. What's the back story?
Some other no-name rapper dissed Stormzy and Chip also commented on it. He has also been sending shots at him on a couple tracks. Stormyz also dissed him on couple of tracks and it's been on from there.

Twitter really suspended my account for saying “HAN” (The h*e) version? Yeah, I’m about done with Twitter. As much sexist, misogynistic and racist stuff that gets said on there? Yeah I’m about through. Y’all ever got suspended on there?

this and privacy stuff is why I stopped using FB a while ago. mf kept locking me down for talking **** to mf in comment sections :lol:

I try to be low key on the tweets, that’s my main source of entertainment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom