Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sonebody got in his ear :lol: The people trying to cancel him definitely ain't stopping nothing.
That rape **** still weird though.

folks don’t even talk about all that stuff anymore cuz of that, Tyler found the cheat code

Kevin Spacey bit his whole flow

Spacey really dropped the closest bomb as the reason he was sexually abusing men, and that was absolutely glossed over. It’s like people were enamored that he fake came out the closet instead of actually being concerned about the abuse. It was swept under the rug like crazy.

Spacey really dropped the closest bomb as the reason he was sexually abusing men, and that was absolutely glossed over. It’s like people were enamored that he fake came out the closet instead of actually being concerned about the abuse. It was swept under the rug like crazy.
Yo was making those creepy videos & his victims kept dying. Homie is a nut :rofl:

15 million a month’s worth though? For Blac Chyna???
1603249914680.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Man ppl gotta come up with better excuses than those tweets were a long time ago and I'm now a different person :lol:

Be saying some extra wild **** and then wanna say you changed. Watch who you give the benefit of the doubt.

Man ppl gotta come up with better excuses than those tweets were a long time ago and I'm now a different person :lol:

Be saying some extra wild **** and then wanna say you changed. Watch who you give the benefit of the doubt.

Those tweets were ten years ago, not two years ago.

Is dude 35 now? That's the only way I can say they shouldn't be excused. He had to have been young when he said that.

LGBTQ move around like the mafia :lol:

Those tweets were ten years ago, not two years ago.

Is dude 35 now? That's the only way I can say they shouldn't be excused. He had to have been young when he said that.
10 years really isnt that long ago.

You couldn't find posts of me talking that hateful and ignorant 20 years ago.

It comes from somewhere. I mean 10 years ago was just 2010. I'm not gonna pretend 2010 was the 90s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom