Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

One thing I agree with Charlamagne about is when he says this generation would have never let Malcolm Little become Malcolm X. So judgmental towards people's mistakes.

Now if it was a pattern and he still had those type of views then I'd be all for condemning Sada. Dude was a kid. Hell I'm 40 and I'm glad I don't get judged for ish I did when I was 30 lol

Nah, I said plenty of dumb **** from 15-25, I still say dumb **** in my mid 30s. Never said no **** like that about gays, color or rape. That **** is beyond unacceptable, **** that.

Again.... WHY IS 50 DUCKING HEAT. He talks cash money s****.

DMX, SNOOP, Ross, Chainz, Jada, Fab, all peers of his have participated. HE KEEP DUCKING THE CALL OUT.

Why Busta won’t challenge 50. It’s a shame at this point

Again.... WHY IS 50 DUCKING HEAT. He talks cash money s****.

DMX, SNOOP, Ross, Chainz, Jada, Fab, all peers of his have participated. HE KEEP DUCKING THE CALL OUT.

Why Busta won’t challenge 50. It’s a shame at this point

50’s been feeling like he’s above the culture/separating himself from it

Just read Daniel Hernandez’ wiki. This guy is a scumbag rapist & the feds let him off for that.

He should’ve been executed.

Outside of the rape **** which was some wild **** to say, dark skin slander and homophobia was common occurrence on socials. It’s crazy how the world did a 180 on the gay **** because if u could hear how people really think it thought back in 06-10 **** was crazy. The F got thrown around like the n bomb.

Threw the $ on the table before the plug even said the price, i was eager

This **** BUMPS in the whip

Alfredo
Burden of Proof
Beyond Bulletproof
Occupational Hazard

My fav joints this yr

Outside of the rape **** which was some wild **** to say, dark skin slander and homophobia was common occurrence on socials. It’s crazy how the world did a 180 on the gay **** because if u could hear how people really think it thought back in 06-10 **** was crazy. The F got thrown around like the n bomb.

Exactly. People just ain’t got the gift of gab anymore or the ability to crack jokes. Roast sessions getting criticism, smh. If you can’t laugh a yourself then I don’t want to be around. Me, my family, homies all crack jokes

TIP is right tho. Busta was going out the door, when Tip was coming in the door. 10 year gaps back then, were a crazy change etc.

***** said Melly Mel :rofl:

Going Out the Door? Busta ain't cool down til about 2007/08 :lol: , Hell one of the biggest verses of his career was on the Chris Brown **** which was like 2010

Tip dropped his first **** in 01 so if we only going from that point Busta got

Break Ya Neck, Pass the Courvoisier, Make It Clap, I Know What you Want, Light your *** on fire, Where's your Money, Touch It, New York ****, Arab Money, Look At me now

Tip talking like the ***** stopped being active in 95 or something :lol:. This is honestly the most realistic battle for him outside of Jeezy.

Back
Top Bottom