Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Going Out the Door? Busta ain't cool down til about 2007/08 :lol: , Hell one of the biggest verses of his career was on the Chris Brown **** which was like 2010

Tip dropped his first **** in 01 so if we only going from that point Busta got

Break Ya Neck, Pass the Courvoisier, Make It Clap, I Know What you Want, Light your *** on fire, Where's your Money, Touch It, New York ****, Arab Money, Look At me now

Tip talking like the ***** stopped being active in 95 or something :lol:. This is honestly the most realistic battle for him outside of Jeezy.

Busta was going out the door in 05/06. Tip really came in the door....in 03/04.

They’re not peers.

Its like a versus battle between Gucci Mane & Lil Baby :lol:.

Busta was going out the door in 05/06. Tip really came in the door....in 03/04.

They’re not peers.

Its like a versus battle between Gucci Mane & Lil Baby :lol:.

Either way you wanna frame this Busta has a multitude of hits throughout the 2000's & during TI's run & anyone who tunes in for that battle would be well aware of the songs Busta plays.

It is Nothing like Gucci & lil Baby.... Busta had some of his biggest Hits & features while T.I was on his THIRD album.

And also by this logic the 50 battle makes no sense because he was also fading out by 06/07 :lol:

Either way you wanna frame this Busta has a multitude of hits throughout the 2000's & during TI's run & anyone who tunes in for that battle would be well aware of the songs Busta plays.

It is Nothing like Gucci & lil Baby.... Busta had some of his biggest Hits & features in history while T.I was on his THIRD album.

Im not denying Busta has hits. There’s really do not correlate tho. The overwhelming majority of Bustas hits came before 2006. TIP really blew up in 03/04....became the guy in 05....and through 2012.

Totally different timelines man.

Im not denying Busta has hits. There’s really do not correlate tho. The overwhelming majority of Bustas hits came before 2006. TIP really blew up in 03/04....became the guy in 05....and through 2012.

Totally different timelines man.

Under this exact criteria then the 50 battle makes no sense either considering the majority of his hits also came before 2006..... 50 had moved on to movies, video games & thisis50 by then.

Under this exact criteria then the 50 battle makes no sense either considering the majority of his hits also came before 2006..... 50 had moved on to movies, video games & thisis50 by then.

Tip was mainstream by 2001, 50 was mainstream by 2002 so it makes sense. You talking about he focused on movies and games but he dropped albums in 2007, 2009, and 2014.... what’s it gone be???

And he had the nerve to try and go on IG and say TI catalog ain’t comparable? 50 know his music suck

Under this exact criteria then the 50 battle makes no sense either considering the majority of his hits also came before 2006..... 50 had moved on to movies, video games & thisis50 by then...
And then he flopped. BISD came out in 09 & flopped badly. That's why dude dipped, and that's why he's still scared to drop an album.

Busta was apart of Native Tongues. If Tipster vs Busta Rhymes makes sense to you then Paul Wall vs Macklemore makes sense to me.

And then he flopped. BISD came out in 09 & flopped badly. That's why dude dipped, and that's why he's still scared to drop an album.

Busta was apart of Native Tongues. If Tipster vs Busta Rhymes makes sense to you then Paul Wall vs Macklemore makes sense to me.

Was with you til that last part of the last sentence. That’s zero points on the analogy section of those old SATs

Last edited:
Blame that on 50 :lol:. Him and TIP are true contemporaries. TIP just lasted longer.

Man ya'll consistently say 50's career was done by 05/06..... you just told be T.I run ain't start til 05. So using only your criteria how are they contemporaries when one's career was ending while the other started.

Tell T.I to call Jeezy & stop yapping on his phone every few weeks asking for a new challenger to emerge :lol:

Busta can't battle T.I, but he should battle LL who had his first hit record & album 11 Years before Busta dropped his first solo album.

That K2 pack hittin skrong again

Back
Top Bottom