Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I remember I did a NBA Live 2001 swap
at blockbuster. My joint was scratched, told moms I needed to rent a video game. She caught on to my swindle once she saw what game I wanted to rent

Looking forward to hearing what they cooked up...

ABE3DD14-EE84-4853-9EB3-E2691A14E835.jpeg

Thoughts on Andre 3K’s omitted verse from Nas’ track?

Need full track so bad

Last edited:
This how I knew Ludacris was going to blow up.

EA fall off is sad. 2K fall off now, too smh

Damn 2k trash now?? I havent played video games in a minute. Whats next in line?
I remember I did a NBA Live 2001 swap
at blockbuster. My joint was scratched, told moms I needed to rent a video game. She caught on to my swindle once she saw what game I wanted to rent

We jammed a blockbuster card and rented mad games. Kept em.

Had the chip in the Playstation, burned games we rented on the computer. Had so many games for $5.

Damn 2k trash now?? I havent played video games in a minute. Whats next in line?

We jammed a blockbuster card and rented mad games. Kept em.

Had the chip in the Playstation, burned games we rented on the computer. Had so many games for $5.

That’s why I loved dreamcast. My cousin and I use to burn games off the computer

Isn't it on the record label to pay out the producers, featured artists etc.?

That’s why I loved dreamcast. My cousin and I use to burn games off the computer
My pops found some guy that installed chips for $50 or something. I dunno where he found the guys contact info but i remember we drove to the mans crib and brought the system. He installed it in like 20-30min and we went right to Rogers Video and rented a couple games to test it out.

I remember it had to be on CD-R, not CD-RW, or else it wouldnt play on the system.

Good to see y’all boys was on the CD-R hustle :pimp:. Rent/Burn/Profit.

We used to print out the game cover from online, cut it up, and place it on the front fold of the game :lol:. Customer service.
Dog i was selling public transit bus tickets :rofl:

I would buy a sheet of 10, photocopy front and back at school. Glue them ****s together then cut em up. I gave em a lil bend here and there, they worked :lol: had the whole school copping from me. Cats from next schools copping.

How can he sue? Aren’t all those songs streaming? He look and sound bad.

112 is literally in court and they still played their music.

Back
Top Bottom