Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

tired of fools going on and on about having your own, building your brand blah blah blah then
whining about which of these luxury brands wants to take their money

Some ****** just gonna be flashy regardless. I don’t knock it. There’s a space for both messages.

Hov made 4:44 and a few years prior the god was wearing the biggest cuban I ever seen.

Balance, b.

Watched the first performance on the BET Awards and turned it. No clue who was rapping but that **** was awful.

It’s cool to see Rapsody win lyricist of the year. One of the baby’s was nominated and that’s a joke.

Oh wow didn’t even know this was on :lol: I see zero of this on the timeline with the World Series and This Is Us on

1603851330554.png
I ain’t even gotta tag that man but we know u did it

He wants to be white bro. And there’s a decent sect (unfortunately) of black people that want to be white, and share the same interests as Kanye. It is what it is. You got to dismiss these type of people. The world is becoming more and more brainwashed, we have to roll with the punches and keep it moving
U can't just ignore ppl like that, they have too much influence. Ppl will use ppl like Kanye's influence to push their rhetoric. U have to shut them down.

U can't just ignore ppl like that, they have too much influence. Ppl will use ppl like Kanye's influence to push their rhetoric. U have to shut them down.

Realistically speaking, the most practical way to shut them down is the ignore them.

At this point he’s exposed himself for who he is, and people still give him attention. They’re choosing to allow him to have some degree of influence over them. The rest of us can easily say **** it and keep it moving.

Realistically speaking, the most practical way to shut them down is the ignore them.

At this point he’s exposed himself for who he is, and people still give him attention. They’re choosing to allow him to have some degree of influence over them. The rest of us can easily say **** it and keep it moving.
For a normal person that would be the case, but he's uplifting ppl like donald trump & candance owens. Being able to just ignore him is ideal though.

At this point, can you say there’s much hope of convincing the people who still follow Kanye after the stuff he’s said about being Black in America... let alone the support he’s shown Trump? The fact is you can’t save everyone; especially a mf’er who doesn’t want to be saved.

In the case of Ye, it’s the blind being lead by the blind. His supporters are fine with that.

Back
Top Bottom