Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

People really don't understand how harmful and counterproductive someone like Kanye is to our culture.

Every time this man opens his mouth he's denouncing someone black like Harriet Tubman while simultaneously propping up the likes of Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos

You'll NEVER hear him mention or acknowledge someone like a Horace King who our youth knows nothing about but rant about how much of a genius Steve Jobs is

I really hate that n_ b

People really don't understand how harmful and counterproductive someone like Kanye is to our culture.

Every time this man opens his mouth he's denouncing someone black like Harriet Tubman while simultaneously propping up the likes of Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos

You'll NEVER hear him mention or acknowledge someone like a Horace King who our youth knows nothing about but rant about how much of a genius Steve Jobs is

I really hate that n_ b

He wants to be white bro. And there’s a decent sect (unfortunately) of black people that want to be white, and share the same interests as Kanye. It is what it is. You got to dismiss these type of people. The world is becoming more and more brainwashed, we have to roll with the punches and keep it moving

I liked some of Lil Lody's beats. 103 was hard.

I still need that ****in Jeezy song from that 103 doc, tried finding it for mad long.

I really hate that n_ b

Kanye could die right now and I wouldn't give 2 ****s. **** that BAN.
I'm good with never hearing that lame again.

Went digging through some Jeezy threads to find that doc and song. Mad people posting about how Lose My Mind was wack and Plies verse was terrible. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

I really hate that n_ b
i'm more concerned about this nut *** ***** talking about god chose him to be leader of the free world :lol: a narcissist pseudo-intellectual MF like him is the perfect cult leader candidate.

Watched the first performance on the BET Awards and turned it. No clue who was rapping but that **** was awful.

It’s cool to see Rapsody win lyricist of the year. One of the baby’s was nominated and that’s a joke.

Watched the first performance on the BET Awards and turned it. No clue who was rapping but that **** was awful.

It’s cool to see Rapsody win lyricist of the year. One of the baby’s was nominated and that’s a joke.
BET can literally **** any and everything up.

197AA72C-0573-48B5-8490-71D85AF3655E.gif

Went digging through some Jeezy threads to find that doc and song. Mad people posting about how Lose My Mind was wack and Plies verse was terrible. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

People are wild. Yo, plies energy and how we went on that verse is incredible. He was in a zone then for real. I never listened to a whole plies project, but him on Features is A1

This and “All there” somehow in my top 5 Jeezy Tracks. And they kinda post prime.

These skits on the BET Hip Hop Awards funny af but other than that I’m straight

hope someone do a compilation of them that **** would be like a 85 South Show Pilot :lol:

People are wild. Yo, plies energy and how we went on that verse is incredible. He was in a zone then for real. I never listened to a whole plies project, but him on Features is A1

This and “All there” somehow in my top 5 Jeezy Tracks. And they kinda post prime.

SECURITY I NEED HELP CUZ THE ***** STALKIN

103 was fire

“Dope boy.....95, Air Max on.....”

Start it over ⏮⏮⏮⏮⏮⏮

Hey this **** is real. Not even saying **** but I rewind it mad times.

All the trash you like and you never listened to a full Plies album? At least the ***** can flow and on beat. You crazy for that. “Definition of Real” was good *** album. Don’t care what anyone says.

Back
Top Bottom