Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fitteds cooled off and Snaps and Dad hats took off. I never stopped and probably will never stop with the 5950s. New Era gotta fix their ****in sizes though and now damn near all fitteds selling out. I been buying fitteds for years for $15-$35

Fitteds cooled off and Snaps and Dad hats took off. I never stopped and probably will never stop with the 5950s. New Era gotta fix their ****in sizes though and now damn near all fitteds selling out. I been buying fitteds for years for $15-$35

you still rock pinwheels?

Where you at?

I know you don't live in NYC

Last edited:

B221FBCC-C3DD-4A1B-836C-4558B09E40C6.gif

Wowwww

Imma need more than an IG caption :lol:. Saw this pop up 5 days ago, and the source was the weird dude that said Lil Baby was really 45 years old :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️. Some internet troll named, “Wali da great”. Y’all know how the internet is these days. It’s terrible.

Wild if true tho. Was just watching this video.

Imma need more than an IG caption :lol:. Saw this pop up 5 days ago, and the source was the weird dude that said Lil Baby was really 45 years old :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️. Some internet troll named, “Wali da great”. Y’all know how the internet is these days. It’s terrible.

Wild if true tho. Was just watching this video.

Just google this “Wali Da Great” :lol: :lol: :lol: clown meter is piqued :lol:

Back
Top Bottom