Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah that’s the standard video these days. Honestly if you mute that **** you could easily assume those dudes were from
Chicago, NYC, ATL, etc.

That being said, that song is ***.

Nah that’s the standard video these days. Honestly if you mute that **** you could easily assume those dudes were from
Chicago, NYC, ATL, etc.

That being said, that song is ***.
Nah man. Gear is trash

Hollywood movie type minority gear circa 2012

Bet WhyG would walkdown on you...

Gotta be a special type of ********r to say another man will shoot another man :lol:

People in New York never stopped rocking grey bottoms and we're never not deemed "cool"

Just the thought of a crispy grey not being "in" is pure comedy to me :lol:

Of course. I don’t think fitteds ever went totally away, like....*****s weren’t getting clowned for rocking them. But they for sure lost its cool factor that it had for a lil minute.

I’m seeing *****s with PINWHEELS now a days :lol:. Dolph got one in this video.

When the last time you seen LIDS jumping? I went in the mall the other day, and was surprised to see mad people in there. During a damn epidemic, and MD not even fully open lol.

Almost like AF1. These kids and their bootleg resurgence is interesting too.

I don’t think fitteds ever died. Snapbacks and golf caps just increased in popularity and sort of leveled the playing field. LIDS doesn’t have much variety but, before the Internet it was the go-to place for the hood or local cats. The Internet broadened it, in like 2007 with places like Ecapcity.com

I STAYED on ecapcity.com. Ebbets field flannels and vintage style baseball caps are also popular as hell in niche pockets.

Ecapcity had me looking for minor league baseball caps and Japanese leagues.

(Can’t forget about the frustration of your fitted cap size being sold out).
Some cats was like f**** it, I’ll just get an adjustable or snapback :lol:

Of course. I don’t think fitteds ever went totally away, like....*****s weren’t getting clowned for rocking them. But they for sure lost its cool factor that it had for a lil minute.

I’m seeing *****s with PINWHEELS now a days :lol:. Dolph got one in this video.

When the last time you seen LIDS jumping? I went in the mall the other day, and was surprised to see mad people in there. During a damn epidemic, and MD not even fully open lol.

Almost like AF1. These kids and their bootleg resurgence is interesting too.

Imagine copping a fitted from Lids :sick:

Not my demographic :smh:

Cool factor never wavered in NYC at all.

If anything ****** went ahead and started customizing them with they blocks/hoods different logos among other things

1603909549920.png

Last edited:
So you guys are just continue talking in a raunchy matter about my girlfriend? The disrespect is out of this world

528345F9-95BA-4957-BBCD-7D5826E30FE7.gif

Back
Top Bottom