Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

People really don't understand how harmful and counterproductive someone like Kanye is to our culture.

Every time this man opens his mouth he's denouncing someone black like Harriet Tubman while simultaneously propping up the likes of Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos

You'll NEVER hear him mention or acknowledge someone like a Horace King who our youth knows nothing about but rant about how much of a genius Steve Jobs is

I really hate that n_ b

and then people will try to cop pleas and make excuses for him

but what he means is...

What he's trying to say...

He sells most of his albums on his site. Buy it and upload it to your Apple Music library.

I bought it when it first dropped on CD, but that thing got destroyed at some point. I guess I could buy it again even though I haven’t purchased a digital album since I started using Apple Music.

People have to stop doing this for people far older, richer, more worldly and more lived experiences than them. Stop trying to translate.

Exactly. It’s pointless trying to reason with people who live in a bubble and really don’t go anywhere, or do anything. Or have hands-on experiences. People who live vicariously through the lens of others. You will drive yourself mad.

Of course they “never left”. But you’d be lying if there wasn’t a rollercoaster in popularity. Cmon man

Glad fitteds are "back". My hat sized changed with my locs and I legit can't wear any snapbacks. Had to start looking for size 8 fitteds recently. I've really missed hats.

Rapper ages :lol:. Made was 22 in 97.

I credit Mase for fitteds. Fitteds are all the way back now btw.
People in New York never stopped rocking grey bottoms and we're never not deemed "cool"

Just the thought of a crispy grey not being "in" is pure comedy to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom