Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah she got called out last week, because she went on some black men hating **** after Ice Cube and Kanye and why does it seem like it's always black men.

And someone brought up a prior tweet about her complaining about her crackhead mom and how she supports Trump.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Crocket definitely looks like the type of n_ who’s a fan of Blac Youngsta. That n_ is terrible. Can’t stand that dude. I don’t like Bagg but he better than that gabbich which is Youngsta. Dugg is a star too. So yeah, Dugg and Moneybagg gone carry them.

I twist my face when I see fans of Youngsta.

I like Jemele Hill. 🤷🏾‍♂️

You'll never agree with someone 100% of the time but for the most part, she makes a lot of lucid points.

I can’t stand her because she’s 45, so she’s old enough to know what type of time ESPN was on, when employed. She’s from the 80s, 90s, 2000s era. The world before ESPN. Play them like they play you, she acted as if they were going to change and be more transparent because of her. That’s why her and Cari Champion left. Her and Bomani are sincere in their stance and of course you can’t agree with everyone but, they do not have thick skins. They constantly whine and cry.

Those two seem uptight. Like they never have any fun with anything. It’s like ESPN was their dream job but once they got there and realized what it was really like behind the scenes, they became more socially aware.

I can’t stand her because she’s 45, so she’s old enough to know what type of time ESPN was on, when employed. Play them like they play you, she acted as if they were going to change and be more transparent because of her. That’s why her and Cari Champion left. Her and Bomani are sincere in their stance and of course you can’t agree with everyone but, they do not have thick skins. They constantly whine and cry.

Those two seem uptight. Like they never have any fun with anything

I don't see that with Bomani at all andI tend to check for anything with him on it

Cam'ron has had higher highs in his solo career but Jim Jones has the better overall collection of albums and mixtapes.

In the last 10 years they have basically flipped in terms of who's the better rapper as well.

Cam can’t even get proper mixing and mastering unless Jim is involved, that convo needs to be dead already.

The fact Wayne endorsing T Rump is blowing y’all minds is blowing my mind. He been shown y’all the signs for yrs. He lost touch with reality a LONG time ago.

Shouldn’t be surprising at all. He’s been on an all lives matter, “I’ve never experienced racism, and “racism doesn’t exist” kick for years, so this is just par course. And this is hilarious coming from the guy that made “Georgia Bush” in 2006.

I don't see that with Bomani at all andI tend to check for anything with him on it

I didn’t like his comments about Deion. Pretty much said he took the Jackson State HBCU job because Deion is self centered and only out for personal gain. Deion has done A LOT for black people. He’s also inspired and given a lot of dudes confidence. He was dead wrong

I didn’t like his comments about Deion. Pretty much said he took the Jackson State HBCU job because Deion is self centered and only out for personal gain. Deion has done A LOT for black people. He’s also inspired and given a lot of dudes confidence. He was dead wrong

I don't see how that makes him a whiner or not able to have fun though. He doesn't speak in certainties with **** he isn't well educated on

Deion plays both sides though, he a scammer type.

I didn’t agree with him joining Barstool either. But again, dudes like him and Cube been fighting that fight since the 90s. Them dudes BEEN unapologetically black for a longgggg time. A lot of folks just now catching up. So again, I’ll always root for them

I don't see how that makes him a whiner or not able to have fun though. He doesn't speak in certainties with **** he isn't well educated on

sometimes he speaks out of turn about stuff he doesn’t even know about. Sometimes it’s best to be quiet. I remember he made a comment about college recruiting classes and 5 star prospects, and he clearly didn’t know what he was Talking about

I guess you guys don't see the negative slick **** she says about black men.

It’s not negative or slick. Divisive, yes. I’m not feeling the growing “black men are the weakest link” sentiment that’s arising on social media among a certain crowd. She gets lumped in with that. I don’t think she’s doing THAT.

That said, when she calls people out...she’s right in what she says. *****s gotta be better. Gotta be held to account.

It’s not negative or slick. Divisive, yes. I’m not feeling the growing “black men are the weakest link” sentiment that’s arising on social media among a certain crowd. She gets lumped in with that. I don’t think she’s doing THAT.

That said, when she calls people out...she’s right in what she says. *****s gotta be better. Gotta be held to account.

Calling black men out, when 85% of us vote democrat?

Would she say that about any other group? Even gay men and women vote less than that.

So they finally got this cleared

Yes lawd

7028462270f5d441e1ccd093d7616d2b.gif

Aye wavycrocket wavycrocket frshstunna frshstunna

Yall boys really be playing lacrosse out there in Baltimore? :lol:

One of the homies was talking about being out there years back driving thru the hood and seeing young _’s w lacrosse sticks and ****
Yea cats play lacrosse at school n ****, it’s a big thing in Maryland...You ain’t gon see nothin like pickup lacrosse in the streets or nothin :lol: but def some youngins walkin back home from school with the sticks

I played it in gym class and hated it :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom