Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bruh, the fact that you feel like thats an attack and not an observation says alot.

Learn how to decipher between what information is healthy and what should be discarded.

you cant possibly think there are not other MORE marginalized groups within the blk diaspora exclusive of str8 blk men.

get informed man.

First off it was an attack, and second of all, it was a ton of unhealthy information. That article pretty much gave off the impression that “Hey, only straight black men are aggressive”. When gay black men are JUST as aggressive and even more flamboyant when it comes to courting. It’s misleading, and full of lies

Whats funny is youre responding THE SAME EXACT WAY A WHITE MAN DOES WHEN SOMEONE WHO DOESNT LOOK LIKE THEM SPEAKS ON THEIR EXPERIENCES IN THIS COUNTRY.

That’s exactly wtf shes talkin about.

all due respect bruh, but shut up, LISTENNNNNN, and observe.

some of yall ignorant man. Like, in the true sense of the word.

you needa do a better job of informing yourselves with legitimately healthy information.

make it a point to be more adamant about exposing yourself to other people’s viewpoints.

its not hard to tell that some of you are only exchanging thoughts with a small microcosm of people.

what she said is true.

Bruh, the fact that you feel like thats an attack and not an observation says alot.

Learn how to decipher between what information is healthy and what should be discarded.

you cant possibly think there are not other MORE marginalized groups within the blk diaspora exclusive of str8 blk men.

get informed man.

This is ********

What about straight asians, latinos, white men....

No, because they would never write such ********.

Because patriarchy exist among all races/ethnicities. And all of them are homophobic.

But it's acceptable to **** on black men.

How are black men holding black women back? What power do straight black men have in this country? The power to dance with a microphone or run with a ball?

It's misplaced aggression because neither goes after the real oppressor. But it's more acceptable for her to say slick **** about black men.

Whats funny is youre responding THE SAME EXACT WAY A WHITE MAN DOES WHEN SOMEONE WHO DOESNT LOOK LIKE THEM SPEAKS ON THEIR EXPERIENCES IN THIS COUNTRY.

That’s exactly wtf shes talkin about.

all due respect bruh, but shut up, LISTENNNNNN, and observe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: “That’s exactly what she talking about” :lol: :lol: “the same way WHITE MEN does” :lol: :lol: :lol: you sound silly as hell.

Listen and observe WHAT???? I’ve been listening and observing... in America for 32 years. And that s*** sounds STUPID. Ain’t s*** to be observed or listened too. You’re not making ANY sense :lol:

And lastly dawg, don’t ever fix your fingers and compare me to a “white man” in this country. That in of itself, proves how SILLY you are for even being open ears to that article, AND her

People are listening, however if people have valid questions & retorts then they are allowed to share them. Social media has brought on this culture that if you aren't 100% in agreeance with someone then you don't support them :lol:

Nowadays if you dare question the validity of something or highlight other factors suddenly you hate black women (on the internet at least).

And why are we in a victimization Olympics anyway & who does that benefit? That has always been my issue with the types that write for the root or other publications like it. they seem to exist to cause disruption with no intent on curing. & they speak for a very specific kind of the black experience.

Get informed.

start LISTENING to people that are smarter than you.

if you dont kno any, give some podcast a shot but stop bouncing thoughts back n forth with other misinformed n_’s. It wont sharpen you and gets you no where.

*****s be to proud to admit they could rethink their conditioning, and be better with how they relate to sistas :lol:. Instead, we get defensive because most reliable people that have had our backs (think bout your mothers, aunties, sisters, wives, good gf’s etc) are holding us truly accountable and pulling our shirts. It’s hard to hear it from the people who really love you. Which is black women. And then you throw the sexuality part in there..... *****s like,

64575F11-BB91-4C46-9A4F-BA7517811032.gif

But we can be better. I hate the framing of the convo, and understand how *****s just wall up, and don’t even want to consider another perspective. But some of the **** I’m seeing these days is wild.

And reckonzing we can be better to black women...does not mean stop calling actual terrible woman/humans out for their bs...or holding them accountable. Or going along with everything. Being a simp etc. their are for sure women with scorn that capitalize on **** like this. But Jemele be right, ALOT.

And *****s be too in their way to see it. And the noise and feedback loop is so damn foggy...that nothing gets through.

Social media ran its course.

Yea cats play lacrosse at school n ****, it’s a big thing in Maryland...You ain’t gon see nothin like pickup lacrosse in the streets or nothin :lol: but def some youngins walkin back home from school with the sticks

I played it in gym class and hated it :lol: :smh:
Lacrosse is sick, hockey same ways.

We use to run a lot of floor hockey in school. I was always body checking everyone and getting in trouble for it. Got kicked out once when the goalie came out the net and i crushed that lil greek yute into the pads on the wall under the basketball net :lol: :pimp:

People are listening, however if people have valid questions & retorts then they are allowed to share them. Social media has brought on this culture that if you aren't 100% in agreeance with someone then you don't support them :lol:

Nowadays if you dare question the validity of something or highlight other factors suddenly you hate black women (on the internet at least).
Sinead O'Connor got cancelled for performance back in 92. Stop trying to social media as scapegoat. It's a trash & invalid argument to stand on:

We use to run a lot of floor hockey in school. I was always body checking everyone and getting in trouble for it. Got kicked out once when the goalie came out the net and i crushed that lil greek yute into the pads on the wall under the basketball net :lol: :pimp:

we use to player roller hockey in youth summer camps

I feel like Lacrosse is closer to Basketball & Soccer for real.

Same patterns of passing and cutting.

Fam why are you showing me this bald white woman

she was blackballed in the 90s because she went against the pop/archdiocese catholic church. He trying to say social media is no different. Which is wrong but I understand his intentions

Its a combination of all 3

The “LeBron of lacrosse” is a dude that went to high school in Baltimore. White dude. He ended up transferring to northwestern to hoop in the Big10 this past season, and it was seamless. He actually be playing summer ball with the fellas.

The “LeBron of lacrosse” is a dude that went to high school in Baltimore. White dude. He ended up transferring to northwestern to hoop in the Big10 this past season, and it was seamless. He actually be playing summer ball with the fellas.

Thats dope. Sports are great man, **** should be free for the kids. Theres a youth hockey league here in the hood that has free leagues for kids up to 12 or 14 or something. Should be more things like this, but instead its a business smh.

Most of the lacrosse ive seen is played indoors here, on the hockey rink in the summer time when the ice is gone.

Back
Top Bottom