Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

*****s getting swooped up before election time.

They Chipped Skola and them ppls up here on the same ****. Wild times.

"46 people in the group were charged with 92 counts of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, 59 counts of violations of the Georgia Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act, three counts of trafficking methamphetamine, three counts of trafficking heroin, four counts of kidnapping, four counts of murder, 24 counts of aggravated assault, and other charges. While 25 of the suspects have been arrested, 21 are fugitives now wanted by police."

Got damn, some of this gotta be sensationalized. I knew Pablo was selling _'s round the area weed but wow.

1604109462223.png

I feel like this was put together over like the last decade if not more. I remember that Kendrick track leaking on SoundCloud with a few other GKMC throwaways or sample issues.

This is like the last song left on that playlist after Look Over Your Shoulder disappeared when the single dropped.

Not sure how this hasn’t been used yet. Gotta be a sampling issue.

But yeah, this feels like the culmination of his whole career almost. He must’ve had all these beats in the tuck cause some of those names seem to take forever to get back.

And even though I was anticipating it because of what 9th and Just were saying, I didn’t expect to be talking about a Busta Rhymes album the night it dropped. :lol:

I can see him fading out and only doing features after this.

I’m good with just sleigh riding down a hill on whatever works.
Used to do it with cafeteria trays!
Yep!

We used to rip the lid off those blue boxes they kept the salt for the ice in and go down the hill on them too. Middle school we had a huge hill, there was a futbol field at the bottom then another hill on the other side that led to an elementary school. If it was really icey youd catch a sick run and end up at the elementary school :lol:

People go down the hill at Riverdale Park, that **** is steep af.
20190123-riverdaleparkeast.jpg

Quick story. I think I've told it here before but I'll tell it again.

One of the first times I shroomed, me and a couple of my dogs grabbed some cafeteria trays (college cafeteria).

Snow everywhere. But sunny day. So we said **** it and wanted to go "sledding".

Went to a hill. Bunch of kids out there with inner tubes.

We're killing this hill with the trays. Having a blast.

Young kid comes up to me and asks if he can use the tray. I say sure. I'll trade you for your tube.

I don't know where his parents were.

To this day I can literally see this kid go down the hill, hit a mogul, after which both kid and tray separated in the air.....

Kid was fine but it was funny to me then (on shrooms) and is still kind of funny to me now (good amount of tequila).

Yep!

We used to rip the lid off those blue boxes they kept the salt for the ice in and go down the hill on them too. Middle school we had a huge hill, there was a futbol field at the bottom then another hill on the other side that led to an elementary school. If it was really icey youd catch a sick run and end up at the elementary school :lol:

People go down the hill at Riverdale Park, that **** is steep af.
20190123-riverdaleparkeast.jpg

We have a Riverside Park in NYC where I used to do all my sledding as a shorty.

I legit think I have nagging injuries from that ****.

Back
Top Bottom