Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:smh: trash mane talk

Says Tyga’s number 1 fan. Drake would be disappointed with the caping you did these last 2 days :smh: :lol:. Fan of a fan.

Anyways.....

A36A10AF-6E53-4CBB-8E0F-B8DDC390FC28.gif

Legend! :pimp:

nobody keeps it realer than a stripper

I’d never in my life wife one but they are the easiest to talk to

and I mean casual convo outside the club
U must have found the “only stripping to pay for college” joints we all hear about :lol:

Cuz other than that they all talking money or they not the brightest from my experience

U must have found the “only stripping to pay for college” joints we all hear about :lol:

Cuz other than that they all talking money or they not the brightest from my experience

nah i use to run with a gentleman who did stripper parties and bachelor parties

chicks in the game are just more honest and have a better sense of humor

was around em for years at a time, when they don’t see you as a trick they are very trustworthy

but of course there’s those around the wrong people who set dudes up and all that

Bruh y'all serious about tyga? Dude make bar mitzvah music. Other than rack city or lapdance in the strip club he was a cornball. I did get one of the greatest lap dances I ever had to lapdance tho.

Something I have never understood. I'm not trolling when I ask this. Why do people like Gucci as much as they do? I've been trying hard to force myself to like him since like 05 or whatever. Is it because he authentic or what?

Something I have never understood. I'm not trolling when I ask this. Why do people like Gucci as much as they do? I've been trying hard to force myself to like him since like 05 or whatever. Is it because he authentic or what?
Gucci just had it 4real...mix of the bangers, character and his rep in ATL ...Ima be out in my city this weekend and guaranteed these 2 still getting play n gon have the club going dumb :pimp:

zone 6 to duval as a mixtape is hella underrated

dude was dropping so much music during that time period that it got overlooked

Back
Top Bottom