Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm watching The Gangster Chronicles new episode with a dude from Dallas and he said there's been 2 dozen shootings in the city since Boosie got shot. Apparently Trapboy Freddy's brother got shot and his Mom's house got shot up.

Man I hope that ish dies down smh

It's HOT right now. The governor sending state troopers down here cause of the insane spike in shootings.
These ****** really at war & airing **** out in broad daylight. I like the way he touched on the Boosie situation and how hoods automatically ride for who they rock with.
Him explaining how the South was riding for Pac against the East Coast is all facts.

All this **** could have been avoided if Mo3 was on here.
Funny thing is damn near all these dude beefing now.

Listen to the Shawty Redd Interview from the 18:45 mark and how he mentions DJ Pauls approach to suing people who sample their stuff..... “let it blow up” :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: some of these young producers really don’t understand royalties and sampling other acts. Kind of like when Cardo sampled that song and they came after him. I think the “seen it all” track.

I see both sides of it. George Clinton takes the same approach and it worked well for him but also Shawty Redd isn’t George Clinton :lol:

True. How I overlooked Ross, smh

TtOv.gif

This _ really tricked his career off moving too fast :stoneface: , he supposed to be up there w Roc Marci, Action Bronson, Griselda nem right now

Yams dying affected so many careers in the background :smh:

Dude was in and out of jail. Hard to really stay relevant like that.

Back
Top Bottom