Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He was blatant with it. I thought the police would get him before he went out like that.
He was putting it in they faces. All these pressure. Yella & Trap ain't never gon be able to **** with Mo3 musically.

The first time I heard Mo3 was when he dropped that And I cover in the kitchen. I didn’t even know he was from Texas. Then I heard of Yella and only checked him out cause he was from Texas. After listening to them both, I don’t think it’s even close. Mo3 >>> Yella.

Hombre rapping like this and he was moving without it :smh::smh::smh:. You definitely reap what you sow.

On me I can't believe he ain't have it on him. & he was deep in the Cliff too. Makes no sense.

The first time I heard Mo3 was when he dropped that And I cover in the kitchen. I didn’t even know he was from Texas. Then I heard of Yella and only checked him out cause he was from Texas. After listening to them both, I don’t think it’s even close. Mo3 >>> Yella.

It's not close at all. Mo3 was supposed to blow fr. Way more talented than them other two.

Wavy been texting Gucci :lol:
5248FB6A-B559-43E8-AA5F-5B0765B75647.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom