Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cube may have had good intentions but trying to get action from the president when he’s possibly on his way out of office doesn’t do much. He was used.

Ronnie Fieg, another Jew eating off black and Latino culture and hip hop.

I thought Juelz was beefing with Cam. Dope to see them all together. All three verses was cool too. Cam went off and the Above the Rim bar was dope in the gym.

Clothes and AF1s are nice, Knicks theme is cool when you’re a Knicks fan. It’s the only win we’ve had in years.

Yeah that's how they spun it for ya'll :lol:

Dude had maybe two songs max that was released to the public before the album dropped, the **** had like 5-6 videos off it & a dance challenge song as the single :lol:

Every time that ***** puts some mid out it becomes a mixtape, playlist or some other BS & nobody ever questions it. This man has pulled the biggest swindle in rap history with the way he's viewed vs what his music actually is.

This goes to show just how much Drake fell off.

He released a WHOLE project this year and you forgot about it. :lol:

Most those late 00s/early10s major acts are falling off. Drake, Meek, Big Sean, Nicki. Etc. Future is really the only one, still with traction. And even he falling off, from a “hot” standpoint etc.

We on the verge of seeing the newer cats start to solidly and separate themselves. I see the torches being passed, and who’s who.

Drake and future not in that bucket at all

This was a quiet year for drake , in a month when the album drops we will be back saying he’s the biggest rapper (pause)lol

Life is good was big

future dropped 2 good *** projects but let’s keep in mind we not allowed outside . **** not hitting the same.

Jay elect was the biggest disappointment for a lot of people . On his debut album he got washed on every song

uzi had one of the best projects but he’s always been relevant .

I personally think Sean fell off but I’d give them award to him . He’s been EVERYWHERE this year after completely being gone and irrelevant for a while

If we wasn’t on punishment this year sada would be ROY Fa sho. Whole lotta choppas, aktivated and slide was supposed to tear the clubs down. He posted a snippet sampling whistle while u twerk too.... he know the twerking **** keep his bread buttered.

Disagree with the order but names not bad

lil Baby my MVP

Taking Russ,Sean and Wayne off. Adding UZi , Gunn and I’ll go out on limb and say meg based on criteria .

Stove God and UZi had probably my 2 favorite albums this year .... all about balance lol

they start out questioning why drake is there :lol:

Drake and future not in that bucket at all

This was a quiet year for drake , in a month when the album drops we will be back saying he’s the biggest rapper (pause)lol

Life is good was big

future dropped 2 good *** projects but let’s keep in mind we not allowed outside . **** not hitting the same.

They in that bucket, or at least trending there for sure. Their names and marketing + machine do the numbers for them. But at terms of what the pulse is, it’s passing them. Super more in tune, and tapping into what old *****s do, when they feeling uninspired. The youth.

I cannot wait to see what he does with BabyFace Ray. This is the 2nd time in his career where I feel like his back is on the wall in a creative way.

Back
Top Bottom