3. Lil Durk
4. Roddy Ricch
5. Benny
6. Lil Uzi
7. Pooh Shiesty
8. Mozzy
9. Gunna
10. 42 Dugg

I know that type of rap ain't your bag but no way you can leave Gibbs off. :lol:

Son album is widely looked at as damn near a instant classic.

I know that type of rap ain't your bag but no way you can leave Gibbs off. :lol:

Son album is widely looked at as damn near a instant classic.

It’s ard. Gibbs can spit. Entire projects by HIM, never moved me. But I get the appeal. It’s smooth.

There are a few other projects and rappers that I will go to, or listen to before him tho. Not saying it’s bad.

Ain’t for me.

That boy label messed up his career. Dropped like 5 bangers in one year for no reason :smh:

I remember the house parties at the time would play like 4-6 Fetty records back to back.

he came back wit that wack *** high school song that didn’t hold up to his other hits along with the sound changing to the Carti uzi etc **** in the midst of it and thus peaked too early.

****** like 21 Kodak Carti Uzi came out and it was over for em.

It’s ard. Gibbs can spit. Entire projects by HIM, never moved me. But I get the appeal. It’s smooth.

There are a few other projects and rappers that I will go to, or listen to before him tho. Not saying it’s bad.

Ain’t for me.

But making a MVP list should be unbias, I'm not a Lil Baby fan but he's high up there. Gibbs is looked at as the leader of a entire lane of rap making a comeback. Can't just write that off.

But making a MVP list should be unbias, I'm not a Lil Baby fan but he's high up there. Gibbs is looked at as the leader of a entire lane of rap making a comeback. Can't just write that off.

I don’t even know if we restrict Gibbs to a lane. He just makes some slick music, with a couple producers that will instantly draw critical acclaim. I’ll revisit Alfredo, and I get it. But personally, it was cool to me. I get the appeal. But some the other guys done did it too. Pop Smoke, is somebody I left out, that should be up there for 2020.

I don’t even know if we restrict Gibbs to a lane. He just makes some slick music, with a couple producers that will instantly draw critical acclaim. I’ll revisit Alfredo, and I get it. But personally, it was cool to me. I get the appeal. But some the other guys done did it too. Pop Smoke, is somebody I left out, that should be up there for 2020.

He's definitely in that boom bap/lyrical street lane. His most acclaimed projects all produced by Madlib and ALC. Same as Griselda. That's they've been collab'n a lot the last 2 years.

I remember the house parties at the time would play like 4-6 Fetty records back to back.

he came back wit that wack *** high school song that didn’t hold up to his other hits along with the sound changing to the Carti uzi etc **** in the midst of it and thus peaked too early.

****** like 21 Kodak Carti Uzi came out and it was over for em.
Part of it was his fault tho. He got lazy and wasn’t making enough music once he popped. He was enjoying his fame and money like a young dude should but you could tell that music was put on the back burner

His last hit was Jimmy Choo, which was like the first one of those rap viral Instagram challenge videos.

ROY

I was tryna turn that Pyrex to a private jet
My money machine still don’t get no rest
I’m the illest N, word to God
Up under this money tree like finally it’s autumn
Four hundred thousand buried in the yard

Just in case, I got that cushion it’ll break my fall

I wrote the cocaine Quran
I told you once we get the cocaine it was on
alḥamdulillāh
I do prayer while the Tesla drive itself bangin’ Mobb Deep

The bricks came whiter than Jon B