Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gunna had a great year quiet as kept. Delivered a great album and one of the best "deluxes" this year too. Great visuals for the album. Good features. Put up strong numbers and keeping YSL hot. I say all that to say Gunna > Lil Baby.

fam you was good til I hit that last sentence, had to take my rep back :lol: :lol:

cant front though I def listen to more Gunna. he’s like Future to me. make the same song 12 times and that mf gon hit every time

I’m mot mad at the Gunna > Baby take in terms of the music. I listen to both of them equally and neither of them edges out the other in my book.
Baby is just the undeniably bigger artist.

1608079009908.png

Baby for sure the bigger artist, now. Let Gunna get that Drake stimulus package (not counting that collab they had on Drip Harder) and he just as big imo. And I think he'll have a longer career, one similar to Future. He's already proven he has the ability to make complete bodies of work, has a great production team (Wheezy/Turbo), and a strong mentor/collaborator in Thug. He wife the right IG jawn or get the right collab and he outta here.

Back
Top Bottom