Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He’s actually a better pure rapper than before, it’s just that some overall projects don’t hit like they used to

A lot of us said this during the jeezy battle. His lyrics weren’t even terrible back then. I’m sorry, a lot of them Zaytoven Beats were trash. And Gucci was far to nasally.

Yea Zaytoven is a GOAT but he does have some early beats that sound like I made them with a spoon and a doorbell

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gucci music definitely was an acquired taste back then :lol: :lol:. Zaytoven definitely perfected his sound by the time Future and others came along. If Gucci would’ve had some of the stuff Zaytonven cooked up for Future, would’ve been more bearable.

Gucci old flow and zay old beats just go together. Zay new beats and future go together. Cuttin off fingaz , benchwarmers, first day out, it’s boring, bricks, make the trap say, I’m a dog, chicken talk, hold that thought, rich ***** ****, jewelry etc. Them ****** went hand in hand. Zay on the low budget keys and lag late talking that talk mixed perfect. Every ***** in my city can recite the 2nd verse of rich ***** **** and that’s a “b side” but he was talking choppy as hell. Had my young broke *** feeling like I was doing something buying my lil ***** a coach bag back then.

Atlanta :lol:

9EC96871-1648-46DE-8A4A-31736694E357.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom