Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He actually the one with musical talent

1608132205433.gif

It was a publicity stunt bruh. After she dropped WAP she had a buzz again. Ya’ll gotta know this.

I don't think it's publicity. I think dudes cheating and she was being emotional, and then clamed down.

She's been dealing with his cheating all this time. One day she'll finally get fed up with it like all women.

I’m hating on Bobby who has absolutely no musical talent? He’s a glorified hype man. Flava Flav. I ALWAYS knew Rowdy was the better musician. Even in 2014. Bobbster is TERRIBLE. Stop propping up these mediocre cats. Same s**** ya’ll did with 69, Desiigner and Fivio. NYC so desperate that it’s really sad. Ya’ll have to latch on to anybody with a buzz. Even when y’all know they terrible.

Let’s not talk about how NY been producing one hit wonders for the past 5-10 years... across ALL regions. But y’all not ready for that discussion.

Young Ma
FIVIO
Bobby
Desiigner
Casanova (Mr. my-music-is-terrible-so-I’m-gone-turn-it-into-a-challenge)

All one-hit-wonders

These broads hate to see it

Just remember. Rap is entertainment folks

I don't think it's publicity. I think dudes cheating and she was being emotional, and then clamed down.

She's been dealing with his cheating all this time. One day she'll finally get fed up with it like all women.
That’s exactly what it was, impulsive like most women are known to be. Trynna scare that ***** for real. He’s gonna keep cheating and keep smashing the broke IG thots and shes gonna really leave one day and he’s gonna be sick cuz he let that bag walk out the door. She’s gonna be rich a lot longer than he is.

I’m hating on Bobby who has absolutely no musical talent? He’s a glorified hype man. Flava Flav. I ALWAYS knew Rowdy was the better musician. Even in 2014. Bobbster is TERRIBLE. Stop propping up these mediocre cats. Same s**** ya’ll did with 69, Desiigner and Fivio. NYC so desperate that it’s really sad. Ya’ll have to latch on to anybody with a buzz. Even when y’all know they terrible.

Let’s not talk about how NY been producing one hit wonders for the past 5-10 years... across ALL regions. But y’all not ready for that discussion.

Young Ma
FIVIO
Bobby
Desiigner

All one-hit-wonders

How is Fivio a one hit wonder?

NYC so desperate that it’s really sad. Ya’ll have to latch on to anybody with a buzz. Even when y’all know they terrible.

Young Ma
FIVIO
Desiigner

All one-hit-wonders

Grimey is a tester....and Bobby is cool. I don’t get the hate :lol:

However, this is a point, and a “discussion” :nerd:

Lol at fabio foreign being a 1 hit wonder.

Whats the 1 hit?

Why Meek Mandela not speaking on the mistreatment of Ar-ab in prison?

Probably cuz AB mistreated him on road
Nah. I see through the facade. You definitely a happy go lucky ***** in real life.

Ol “I got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine” *** *****. :lol:

You not low.

Out here clickin his timbs twice

Young Ma
FIVIO
Bobby
Desiigner

All one-hit-wonders
You a hater for real :lol:

Hate recognize hate though. I can respect it.

Before I thought you was just talking dumb crazy but I see now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom