Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean that's hot but if they bought that weed in Cali where it's legal then brought it back to NYC that's on them.

Cas telling them what it sells for in Cali is just a friend looking out for his friends

Weed is legal in certain states, but it's still illegal at the federal level. From my understanding, if there's an infraction that occurs under a federally mandated capacity, the boys come after you. Otherwise, if you're operating within state guidelines, they tend to leave you alone.

Hard to say what the case is with Cas because I know madd people have their own strains and operations in different states. Seems like he's being held in NY, where I believe it to still be illegal.

Edit: If he was moving it out in Cali, he'd be alright. But as soon as you cross state lines with drugs, you cross into fed territory. If that's the case... fam :smh:

Weed is still not legal on a Federal level. Which causes issues even with the banks.

Which is why he should be able to fight. It’s EGREGIOUS how you have weed advertisements everywhere. From billboards to, online ads, TV etc. it’s painfully ridiculous. I hope he beats that weed crap. But the guns? Smh.

I think some people are legitimately addicted to guns also.

Maryland Appeals Court Rules Rap Lyrics Are Admissible as Evidence Against a Defendant at Trial

Maryland Appeals Court Rules Rap Lyrics Are Admissible as Evidence Against a Defendant at Trial

.... but movie directors, play writers, etc can get away with scripts based or loosely based on real life. AND PROFIT off it. Imagine a movie being made about your life and you don’t get compensated, smh.

you in the bing locked up, but there’s a movie based off your likeness and someone makes money. Boy I tell you

Unless you a licensed dispensary or distributor it’s still illegal to sell weed, even in Cali

They still be raiding dispensaries and grow ops out in Cali all the time

Weed is still not legal on a Federal level. Which causes issues even with the banks.

Yeah you starting to see some banks that are willing to use available loopholes but a lot of em still won’t touch the weed money

Last edited:
Unless you a licensed dispensary or distributor it’s still illegal to sell weed, even in Cali

Basically if you’re rich and wealthy, a white yuppie or hipster with legit licensing you gucc. But the cats from the hood, you can’t do s****. It’s really f**** up. Some smoke shop got broken into and vandalized down here in Florida. I wasn’t even mad

Yeah you starting to see some banks that are willing to use available loopholes but a lot of em still won’t touch the weed money

It's insane how many ****** think "marijuana decriminalization" means that they can just trap without going through the proper procedures. When DC started legalization...they gave ****** an inch with a VERY simple loophole that you could "gift" weed up to a certain amount. ****** took that inch and turned it into 100 miles and start having lines around the block moving pounds in plain view :lol:

and the ones that got jammed up start Meek Milling to death about it "not being fair".

The whole point of this **** is from them to get their hands on the bread :lol:

The Law AINT FAIR. But ****** better KNOW IT.

This is why _'s need to be careful with that "I live my raps" ****. It's nothing wrong with writing a story and putting it on wax. Being creative is part being a artist. Getting caught up in impressing gullible fans. These be the same _'s when you get caught up in some **** saying "man he dumb".

It's insane how many ****** think "marijuana decriminalization" means that they can just trap without going through the proper procedures. When DC started legalization...they gave ****** an inch with a VERY simple loophole that you could "gift" weed up to a certain amount. ****** took that inch and turned it into 100 miles and start having lines around the block moving pounds in plain view :lol:

and the ones that got jammed up start Meek Milling to death about it "not being fair".

The whole point of this **** is from them to get their hands on the bread :lol:

The Law AINT FAIR. But ****** better KNOW IT.

Would I get arrested for selling cases of cigarettes? I don’t know the law so I’m legitimately curious:lol: :lol:

Welp. Don't get jammed up in Maryland.
They been jammin up Baltimore cats based on raps n IG posts for a min now , they recently took down a big herron ring using lyric/video evidence :smh: ...Once you get to a certain level of wildin, the state pulls up IG posts or hit you with that “gang leader” law they put in a while back where you get automatic life

in Virginia, having weed and guns in your possession at the same time is an automatic felony.

individually they’re fine but together it’s felony possession of a firearm. it’s on the background check sheets here, they legit ask if you use marijuana unlawfully (which by technicality means at all because it’s federally outlawed)

add in the weight (intent to distribute/criminal conspiracy) and the gang affiliation and the likely hours of audio and electronic surveillance that has probably been building for months if not years. pounds probably came from out of state too?

son is cooked, well done.

weed is the easiest lick going right now. You can’t lose
Depends on where. Gotta get in where these MSO's arent running the game like my state.

60 dollar 8ths is the going rate. However that is being propped up by one of the MSO's supplying weight to other companies to keep supply in rotation.

These MSO's are then gonna wait for the craft growers to get in. Craft growers will attempt to process slightly higher than these MSO's. And then the MSO's will cut their prices by 50 percent killing any chance thsse craft growers had. Cuz a 35 dollar 8th is better than a 75 dollar 8th no matter who grows it or who I'm supporting.

Want in on this weed ****, first get real familiar with the state laws and market. Heard michigan had a caregiver set up that is good for folks trying to make a legal lick.

Back
Top Bottom