Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How’s the weed industry overseas??? I’d set up shop in another country a few months out the year. Bring it back on home

This ***** C Weezy has made millions off this weed **** in NYC and the feds can't touch him

I need to get in the weed business

All them packs got the California logo’s on em :smh: :lol: They could hem him up if they wanted to

I know you got people in GA. They’ll prolly have the medical marijuana popping within 2 years. I would keep a eye on it frfr.

Knowing them they’ll prolly have some type of residency requirements but if it’s ANYTHING like how they did it in Oklahoma vs Colorado etc, **** finna be a free for all :lol:

How’s the weed industry overseas??? I’d set up shop in another country a few months out the year. Bring it back on home
I know plenty of folks do this. I know. But please remember if you have the complexion for the protection when bringing weed on any plane. If they want, they can ruin your life for such a thing.

All them packs got the California logo’s on em :smh: :lol: They could hem him up if they wanted to, idk how they treating weed up there tho

I know you got people in GA. They’ll prolly have the medical marijuana popping within 2 years. I would keep a eye on it frfr.

Knowing them they’ll prolly have some type of residency requirements but if it’s ANYTHING like how they did it in Oklahoma vs Colorado etc, **** finna be a free for all :lol:
Yep, Oregon and Colorado is a free for all over heard as well. **** ain't nothing like that in Illinois. Need 500,000 just for thrbapplication fee. Need 7 fugires either in the bank or in appreciable assets, cant remember which.

Getting in in this state, you gotta already be made.

I know plenty of folks do this. I know. But please remember if you have the complexion for the protection when bringing weed on any plane. If they want, they can ruin your life for such a thing.

noooo. I mean like grow houses and whatnot. Not transporting weed :lol:

Yep, Oregon and Colorado is a free for all over heard as well. **** ain't nothing like that in Illinois. Need 500,000 just for thrbapplication fee. Need 7 fugires either in the bank or in appreciable assets, cant remember which.

craziness.

a liquor license cost like $200k.... weed is 500k? Damn

location is important but really if you do it overseas it’s probably already established there. getting it here from overseas is not really something you should be trying to do tho :lol:

some places locking up/killing folks for weed like it’s fent

our legalization supposed to hit later this year. they made it a point to say they want to help facilitate Black and brown people being able to get into the business because we’ve been disproportionately affected by prohibition of marijuana.

so uh if you got some capital this might be the place to be in the next couple years.

Maryland Appeals Court Rules Rap Lyrics Are Admissible as Evidence Against a Defendant at Trial

I remember one case almost a decade ago here they used dudes music and videos in a murder trial saying he killed dude on some benefit of a criminal organization gamg ****

Bruh the app fee out in Oklahoma is $2500 :rofl:

A bunch of Cali _’s with vague Oklahoma ties was flooding out there overnight damn near :lol:

The grower who created Mendo Breathe and Dos Si Dos out there now

Last edited:
Hopefully we get federal legalization or decriminalization within 2 years now that we've got (what seems like) a majority of lawmakers in Washington advocating for it.

I don't smoke weed but minorities deserve a greater stake in its monetization as its pushed to become legal.

I don't trust politicians though, so we'll see.

Jay look like a hound dog.

i say that with love, so to yall nas d*** eaters, dont rep this post.

you kno who you are.

5FD8950C-9E5F-40FC-A69F-55D55576F90D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom