Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Check the date on the tweet.
Nas prolly the richest rapper alive.

He was also an early investor in coinbase, doordash and ring among other ventures.

I remember back in the day one of the cards played in the nas/Jay argument was that Jay was way richer than nas.

I would bet that isn’t true anymore :lol:

Last edited:

He was also an early investor in coinbase, doordash and ring among other ventures.

I remember back in the day one of the cards played in the nas/Jay argument was that Jay was way richer than nas.

And his Hennessy endorsement checks. Nas really a silent killer :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: that’s why he the GOAT

Weirdo post

Trying to look like Jean Michael Basquiat

1610160227650.png

Wait a sec so all these dudes had the same jacket custom made?

I get what doxen5703 doxen5703 was saying. Whether altered by a black designer or not when people see that jacket they think Gucci not "custom made by such and such".

Not hating neither that Gucci Jacket that Gucci wore on Verzus would be a grail piece for me if it wasn't Gucci. Even the Gucci Northface is fire but Gucci in general still gets the side eye from me.

Back
Top Bottom