Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean it's literally the mans blood & he's just holding up his L... I agree that media does go overboard tryna emasculate black men, this ain't one of those instances imo

true but its just like...my *****...why? :lol:

like how did that idea even come up

No excuse for that Migos pic, it's straight up suspect. No reason to do it. They probably want the attention, that's what the younger generation does. Questionable **** for attention. I don't care what they do, I'm not checking out that album and I'll send links for it to anyone that asks.

Someone post the video when it comes out, if it comes out.

49 minutes??? They probably edited the **** out of this episode.

Oh **** she brought up the jerking off on the leg comment. Hahahaha. Star was copping pleas, SMH. He punked out.

sexual harrassment case by february

4_DC0_C463_CB2_D_4_E81_A7_B8_EF307_A557_F97.png

No excuse for that Migos pic, it's straight up suspect. No reason to do it. They probably want the attention, that's what the younger generation does. Questionable **** for attention. I don't care what they do, I'm not checking out that album and I'll send links for it to anyone that asks.

Someone post the video when it comes out, if it comes out.

They're cousins, man. Relax :lol:

Quavo actually his uncle

For the sake of the show

I'm glad he didn't double down on the comments

Yeah that would’ve got real uncomfortable

Edit: tbh we wouldn’t even have even saw it, show would’ve just been OV :lol:

I hate this network and show but I was curious about this situation so I watched this episode. Glad they discussed it to start the show cause I wasn't sitting through all this. So he basically said if I knew I was going to work with you I wouldn't of said it. I mean I guess that's an apology

Yea you can tell Nadeaka ain't ****ing with dude at All

Ima give it some time to improve but I don't see Star & AK ever forming a real chemistry

Nedeska bout to join the #timesup movement. :lol:

I can't see her being comfortable around Star after he said he wanna bust on her leg.

AK and Nadeska gotta team up to get the point across. Chemistry will not be had it seems like but getting views I guess.

That acknowledgement at the beginning was more yeah I did it than I'm sorry.

Star wasn't Star today.

Nebraska looked like she wanted to scream when he was talking about his girl. Hahahahaha.

Star was tame today, maybe he's trying to make sure he makes it a month or two weeks.

:rofl: at Star calling Molly Brazy...Molly BABY :lol:

Every new hip hop related thing he says....sounds like it came straight off a Wikipedia page 24 hours ago :lol:.

Rolling my eyes at Nadeska being scary. Also smh at Star Backtracking. And the word they bleeped out was C-hunt?

:rofl: at Star calling Molly Brazy...Molly BABY :lol:

Every new hip hop related thing he says....sounds like it came straight off a Wikipedia page 24 hours ago :lol:.

Rolling my eyes at Nadeska being scary. Also smh at Star Backtracking. And the word they bleeped out was C-hunt?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:When they asked him to name a song by Cuban doll:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom