Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

You have to be a big fan boy or related to him to think they both went at each other and it wasn't that bad.

That's why everyone else is saying the exact opposite.

People having short memories or getting hyped over nothing on the internet?? That never happens

Ak was still making those videos as recent as last year :lol:

The main reason he slowed down is because dudes stopped being on the internet **** so he didn't have anything really to go off of anymore, all his "sources" aka twitter and boxden threads dried up

Ak was still making those videos as recent as last year :lol:

The main reason he slowed down is because dudes stopped being on the internet **** so he didn't have anything really to go off of anymore, all his "sources" aka twitter and boxden threads dried up

:lol: facts

Joe would've clowned him for the 3 hour interview, the chilling in the studio, and the Drake stuff too. Joe would 100% personally attack him too. So yeah, outside of the Fredo stuff, which was just dumb n way out of line, I didn't see anything that was that bad. They both got at each other.

You’re right, joe would’ve clowned him for the drake stuff, meanwhile he does the same exact thing on his podcasts :lol:. Which is what makes joe, joe. Hypocritical

He can sing for real but I don’t feel his music. He’s a weirdo for real. He gotta couple songs that are nice, I’d probably be a fan if he was a real true R&B singer.

I just seen Ronnie Fieg trying to bring back iceberg. Smh, I need someone to call this clown out. All he does is steal from 90s Urban fashion and try to make it seem like he’s creating it and these kids eat it up. He’s a **** boy for real

No new episode? Did they 86 this **** already?

Last edited:
Gambino was tryna do some trap **** on that Royalty tape and it sounded real forced. I just haven't taking his music serious since then. Some of his R&B is ok but nothing I want to go back and keep playing.

Gambino ain’t got enough imma shoot you, I got the guns and drugs raps for these guys :lol:

Another short bus post from waves. lol

Keep the same energy as he did in his YouTube videos from 4 years ago less than 24 hours after he dies? When Ak has stopped making those videos and Fredo was no longer about that life and was trying to move in a positive direction? How does that make sense?

I didn't say it was right but that's what star was basically saying. AK was clowning, covering, and making money off dude in the woc series. Don't be sending your condolences and stuff when he dies. Now I do agree with AK there is a time and place to bring up things like this. Guess Star goes by the Boosie philosophy, if I say you were ***** when you were alive, I'm still going to say you ***** when you dead.

AK is not Boosie though. Don't be trying to turn AK like a savage like you Star. He might be corny at times but he's a good guy when he's not on the henny.
Now I think about it. Is ES coming on today

What is quavo doing lmao

came in here to ask...

what the **** are these ****** doing?

who’s idea was this and why was this the shot chosen for the cover?

i sometimes think ****** be doing too much with that emasculation **** but sometimes i be wondering why little subtle off brand **** like is always there :lol: like these ****** couldnt do a regular shot holding their chains or something

Keep the same energy as he did in his YouTube videos from 4 years ago less than 24 hours after he dies? When Ak has stopped making those videos and Fredo was no longer about that life and was trying to move in a positive direction? How does that make sense?

yeah that was where it became obvious what star’s goals here are...

He can sing for real but I don’t feel his music. He’s a weirdo for real. He gotta couple songs that are nice, I’d probably be a fan if he was a real true R&B singer.

I just seen Ronnie Fieg trying to bring back iceberg. Smh, I need someone to call this clown out. All he does is steal from 90s Urban fashion and try to make it seem like he’s creating it and these kids eat it up. He’s a **** boy for real

No new episode? Did they 86 this **** already?

is this not the same iceberg from the 90’s? theyre still going strong
whos to say they were black owned in the first place for us to be offended

iceberg-mens-fall-2016-collection-2.jpg

culture vulture = white person doing anything in urban culture to a lot of yall boys...fieg is dope to me and its not like ****** can build a time machine to go back and get those pieces anyway...let him rock or post black people making the same stuff for us to support.

btw shoutout to karl kani slowly making a come back

Back
Top Bottom