Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

50 would have to be the ***** sitting there playing all the g unit records. But g unit would win. They **** was way bigger. 50 big commercial hits alone, the songs he got with game, sprinkle in 2 banks, 2 buck and the complementary so seductive I guess.

Next time I see some silly *** crime, I'm going to say that's how it goes down in _______.
Thats exactly what yall do on NT tho :lol:

Put the cheese on the trap and you came right to it
giphy (25).gif

I guess that Donda documentary Dame made leaked :lol:

Dame has an alcohol problem. I never not see dude slurred now.

50 would have to be the ***** sitting there playing all the g unit records. But g unit would win. They **** was way bigger. 50 big commercial hits alone, the songs he got with game, sprinkle in 2 banks, 2 buck and the complementary so seductive I guess.

Dip Set >

a front license plate wasn't mandatory in New York

and it's only a ticket, but it sets them up to pull you over.

and a gun is 🤷‍♂️
What is the need to search the vehicle at this point?? You stop someone for a infraction...I think that’s why the change in marijuana laws were so important for people living in the inner city.
Sheff G has money to post bail and hire a lawyer but for the avg kid that kids jammed up like this smh

Either way dudes gotta learn to get money and stay out the way...no need to still be in the hood

What is the need to search the vehicle at this point?? You stop someone for a infraction...I think that’s why the change in marijuana laws were so important for people living in the inner city.
Sheff G has money to post bail and hire a lawyer but for the avg kid that kids jammed up like this smh

Either way dudes gotta learn to get money and stay out the way...no need to still be in the hood

I'd like to know more details.

Because if they found weed, I'd see why they did a search and found a gun.

but no front license plate is like a speeding ticket, and doesn't warrant a search. But black dude, nice car. Probably even knew he was before hand.

It's crazy because he doesn't even sound amazing live or have a ton of energy when he performs but everyone is locked in at all times

Stage presence and he know exactly how to play to the crowd where he at. Shows homage to the locals everywhere. I gotta see a Hov show live. This joint right here, in 97....Hov in East ATL swagging to Master P...before getting the audience amped up and controlling the stage. He might even flip a beat to the audience tunes.

He’s the definition of an MC, in its truest terms. Word to prodigiou$ prodigiou$

Stage presence and he know exactly how to play to the crowd where he at. Shows homage to the locals everywhere. I gotta see a Hov show live. This joint right here, in 97....Hov in East ATL swagging to Master P...before getting the audience amped up and controlling the stage. He might even flip a beat to the audience tunes.

He’s the definition of an MC, in its truest terms. Word to prodigiou$ prodigiou$

I spit the hottest ****
You need it, I got ****
That down south Master P bout it bout it****

Back
Top Bottom