Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dancehall/Reggaeton cats definitely hitters. Look at Vybz Cartel. Again, in AMERICA it’s cool to paint rap as “bad” because VIOLENCE is engrained in society. Not just America. People love violence. Whether white, black, asian, indian, etc. it’s annoying at this point.

If you don’t like violence, stop listening. Same rap fans talking about violence only prefer songs like “Throat Baby” and considered J. cole or kendrick boring, it’s hypocritical at this point. They don’t want consciousness or lyricism, but rap is the most violent genre. It’s violent but 90% of these “rap” fans don’t even know the history or do their homework, in terms of rap.

Violence will forever be part of the human experience....

listen to Christian rap if you want a change of pace.

Last edited:
Man stop. :lol: Bad Bunny and **** ain’t getting into shootouts outside the club.

As an American I haven’t seen a new “Narco” artist with the hats and the guitar and **** since...well since I’ve been alive :lol: this cover prolly from 30 years ago :lol:
Lol, What does Bad Bunny have to do with the Narcocorridos genre?

Of course to an outsider Reggaeton looks like a ''sanctuary'', but the truth is, Reggaeton also has it's history of deaths due to gun violence Coco (R.I.P.), Manolo Guatauba (R.I.P.), Lele (R.I.P.), Jenay (R.I.P.), etc. Artists getting shot and surviving Daddy Yankee, Baby Rasta, etc. Fights Daddy Yankee vs. Falo, Hector & Don Omar vs. Master Joe & OG Black, Tempo vs. Master Joe & OG Black and so on and so forth.
bruh Bad Bunny nem are Puerto Rican, not Mexican :lol: :smh:
6pac 6pac your Carolina is showing. :smh:

1611593183554.jpeg

cause I ain’t know bad bunny ethnicity? :lol:

Someone put me on the non rap killers that debuted 2012 or later

Ain’t no conspiracy. These dudes be raised sissified because they being raised by WOMEN. A woman cannot raise a man. Stuff like this is an excuse IMO. Men ain’t men because they phony and emotional, and lack accountability. It ain’t no conspiracy bruh. Stop feeding into this type of stuff

Dude from this video said it was a troll lol

He actually from NC, huge gun fanatic but that’s southern culture anyway :lol:

Bad Bunny is bigger than any rapper you like right now.

Facts!

People clown c flyness c flyness about he saying these rappers are chasing clout with the reggeaton artists, but facts are, they were and are.

Not going to list the various heavy hitters since 2012 that aren't Rappers, but the list is long. From reggeaton to dembow to dancehall .. in regards to Corridos Narco music, they arent actually doing the killing but they are connected to people that mutilated adults to children alike to prove a point. So yeah.

Back
Top Bottom