Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I had to come back. I can't stop listening to this joint.
Son SPAZZED. Come on man. :sick:

"Gat my bust, bust my gat, I’m dyslexic.
Now I don’t just get **** off my chest, I bench press it"
6397f0679a935cf7e82ac5412e6f4a3e.gif

Last edited:
That Dani Leigh stuff was a reach. She never said yellow bones are better or anything that would otherwise suggest that women of darker complexions are inferior. Just acknowledged her man’s preference, which everyone is allowed to have their own. It was a slow news day.

Nah, I don't think it is. Of course they dug up tweets.

A non black chick bragging about being a yellow bone getting black men would be like Iggy Izalea making a song called snow bunny. Especially when you make urban music.

Nah, I don't think it is. Of course they dug up tweets.

A non black chick bragging about being a yellow bone getting black men would be like Iggy Izalea making a song called snow bunny. Especially when you make urban music.

But isn’t she black? That might be where I’m getting confused at.

I messed w Tariq back when he was doing the Hidden Colors **** but social media has changed him

I get strong agent vibes from him nowadays :lol:

I messed w Tariq back when he was doing the Hidden Colors **** but social media has changed him

All these cats is the same. Bottom line is they want to stir the pot to make money. They’re all one in the same

This doc is about to be so controversial lol .they're going to try and persecute every person invovled

Every person I saw involved in the trailer aint really worthy of note.

I'm not sure it's gonna even get that kinda reaction unless an actual celebrity cosigns it.

The same stuff that's in Hidden Colors is the same stuff he puts on social media. I don't know how he can be a agent being a independent film maker with zero mainstream co-signs. Even the so called black media don't promote him. Everything is him and his team.

Back
Top Bottom