Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man I don’t know. We see Ak still out here walking around unharmed. Dude the biggest gangster on the net somehow.
AK is smart though, he don't be NOWHERE where **** can get sketchy at

And if he's at anything you already know that man gonna have the best security with him

Queenzflip really think his reputation from his "cousins" will protect him

Son is 33 years old somebody is gonna do him filthy eventually

The episode with CC should already tell you how people really feel about him

I think people genuinely like Flip. He gets worked up with his guests but it's in a friendly conversation type of way. He's not tryna make anybody look crazy or exploit them.

I think people genuinely like Flip. He gets worked up with his guests but it's in a friendly conversation type of way. He's not tryna make anybody look crazy or exploit them.
He toes the line very well.

Off camera I'm quite sure very friendly

But on camera he does a ton

Lot of people deal with it cause of his platform

A person like 50 can care less about his platform and will take what flip is doing as 100% disrespectful

It only takes 1 dude to rub the wrong way.

I'm surprised he slid out the nonsense he got himself into with the dusthead NYC bloods

No one is that lucky forever

He toes the line very well.

Off camera I'm quite sure very friendly

But on camera he does a ton

Lot of people deal with it cause of his platform

A person like 50 can care less about his platform and will take what flip is doing as 100% disrespectful

It only takes 1 dude to rub the wrong way.

I'm surprised he slid out the nonsense he got himself into with the dusthead NYC bloods

No one is that lucky forever

50 already put his family business out there though and continues doing it :lol:

The same stuff that's in Hidden Colors is the same stuff he puts on social media. I don't know how he can be a agent being a independent film maker with zero mainstream co-signs. Even the so called black media don't promote him. Everything is him and his team.

I personally stopped messing w him frfr when he started doing the whole “black people shouldn’t vote” ****

He grifting on both sides now tho. He noticed his followers and engagement went up last summer when he started going hard on the lowkey pro Trump stuff and he been at it ever since. He try and be slick with the disinformation tho

Seem like he might be tryna go for that Bernie Bro/dirtbag left audience. Those dudes get big bread off them podcasts ****ting on democrats and talking down to black ppl

Last edited:
I personally stopped messing w him frfr when he started doing the whole “black people shouldn’t vote” ****

He grifting on both sides now tho. He noticed his followers and engagement went up last summer when he started going hard on the lowkey pro Trump stuff and he been at it ever since. He try and be slick with the disinformation tho

Seem like he might be tryna go for that Bernie Bro/dirtbag left audience. Those dudes get big bread off them podcasts ****ting on democrats and talking down to black ppl

They was saying black people shouldn't vote unless we're getting something tangible on hidden colors, he didn't just start that. I don't agree with everything he says, It's times when I feel like he reaching but overall he always been solid.

That tweet ain't pro Trump. He's done plenty of shows exposing the people around Trump. He goes hard at both parties. Whenever you don't ride for democrats people try to guilt you into supporting them by saying "So you rather have Trump".

Literally won’t ever watch hidden colors. It could be a wealth of information but seeing the creator kewn as a pimp on mtv back in the myself, I could never entertain that. Buddy been a clown from jump.

You know how many NOI members have done way worse before maturing? Including Malcolm himself.

That tweet ain't pro Trump. He's done plenty of shows exposing the people around Trump. He goes hard at both parties. Whenever you don't ride for democrats people try to guilt you into supporting them by saying "So you rather have Trump".

Bruh Trump spent his whole 2020 campaign telling his voters not to vote by mail, and we supposed to be surprised or suspicious that the majority of the mail in votes weren’t made by Trump supporters? :stoneface: :lol:

That’s not even conspiracy theory ****, just straight up low tier disinformation

Tariq is def smarter than that but he a hustler I get it

Last edited:
Bruh Trump spent his whole 2020 campaign telling his voters not to vote by mail, and we supposed to surprised that the majority of the mail in votes weren’t made by Trump supporters? :stoneface: :lol:

That’s not even conspiracy theory ****, just straight up low tier disinformation

Tariq is def smarter than that

That's them times when I feel like he's reaching but I'm just not the type to throw _'s out and discredit them when they're doing real work. Tariq has paid for black scholars funerals, bailed out black people falsely accused, or who was protesting. We tend to nit pick at any black person that's tryna help or bring light to issues. Your past has to be squeaky clean, we gotta agree on everything, you can't get paid for your work. Long as we agree on major ****, you doing real work and you ain't got no shady behavior I'm good.

Once I saw Tariq and Anne Coulter coming together, on some bad faith ****, I knew what it was :lol:. There’s a certain segment of racist, bad faith right wing reactionaries looking to use some of rightful distrust of democrats/liberals that black people have to drive their agenda. The IN, with Tariq is the “FBA” stuff. This is actually quite similar to the Klan x Nation meeting that Malcolm and them was in, but they realized the Klan really was there in true bad faith. And didn’t really want to truly “provide” a truly SEPARATE space owed to black people. They were trying to lil boy the NOI and use them too. Malcom joke on the robes **** was hilarious and proved the point.

But He bout to get deep in his patreon bag. A lot of money to be made on the horseshoe theory, libertarian - right wing circuit if you got a following :lol:. It’s a grift like hell, and overall destructive.

But I don’t think Tariq will take it all the way there tho. Because getting into that circle, requires whitewashing, looking away, normalizing or minimizing right wing white supremacy. And Tariq not going to do that, because *****s will really look at him funny :lol:.Those folks love to be coddled in their racism that they really aren’t racist and talk down to black folk.

Ann Coulter doesn’t believe this AT ALL btw.

She explicitly wants America to remain a white ethno state under converstive rule. And she’s not really anti-immigration. She’s anti black & brown immigration, while completely fine with European immigration. This comment in this interaction, and the ensuing responses took me out :lol:

“You are getting weak Ann” lmao.

Lawd!

AB20C21C-EAB8-4C6D-A1BE-6F0FC49E7A09.gif

Black folks ain’t just blindly giving away their votes. We vote heavily for the party that would even remotely benefit our interests. Low information folks love to try to demonize the Democratic Party which is laughable as hell given the destruction that the GOP has been doing to any progress in the country for decades going on in plain sight. Dems are not above criticism but there are bigger fish to fry at this point. We are truly living in an idiocracy.

Back
Top Bottom