Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Black folks ain’t just blindly giving away their votes. We vote heavily for the party that would even remotely benefit our interests. Low information folks love to try to demonize the Democratic Party which is laughable as hell given the destruction that the GOP has been doing to any progress in the country for decades going on in plain sight. Dems are not above criticism but there are bigger fish to fry at this point. We are truly living in an idiocracy.

It's a good amount of black people celebrating Kamala Harris just because she's black (even though she jumps in and out of being black) while ignoring her ugly history in the bay. Biden has decades of working against black peoples interest.

What went on with GameStop is not something you want to be involved in as a long term investor. Props to the fools that made life changing money off the finesse though. I ain’t mad.

I meant to post this yesterday for the anniversary

We-Are-the-Streets-CROP.jpg

Top 10 terrible album cover

They paid someone for this?

I meant to post this yesterday for the anniversary

We-Are-the-Streets-CROP.jpg

Top 10 terrible album cover

They paid someone for this?

I copped that album around release day and remember thinking (in regard to the cover art)
that they didn't have the same budget after leaving Bad Boy.

It looked dated then.

What went on with GameStop is not something you want to be involved in as a long term investor. Props to the fools that made life changing money off the finesse though. I ain’t mad.

I’m so nauseated at this because a little over two years ago, that stock was struggling to even stay afloat, and I assumed GameStop was going out of business. It was practically a penny stock for a long time, then was in the $5-$8 range for a stint, then of course what it is now smh

I’m so nauseated at this because a little over two years ago, that stock was struggling to even stay afloat, and I assumed GameStop was going out of business. It was practically a penny stock for a long time, then was in the $5-$8 range for a stint, then of course what it is now smh

Yeah. I’m tight because I was literally looking at doing a call middle of last week that would’ve put me right in position to have came up today. But I was only expecting it to jump a few dollars... had no idea it was going to do what it did. Hindsight will drive you crazy when you play with the stock market. :smh:

What’s some YTers and resources that y’all messed with to learn what’s what as far as the stocks

Back
Top Bottom