Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm already tired of it.

*****s went from genuinely experimenting to taking advantage of the consumer's open mindedness because they can't ****ing rap or have no genuine story behind them or unique perspective and view this **** as a hustle.

The thing is experimental, money and popular don’t always go hand in hand.

I support any artist tryna experiment and push the art forward even if I don’t like their **** but I also understand sometimes fans just ain’t ready for all that. It’s a very difficult balance. Fans will cry about you sounding the same and once you try some new **** these same _’s wishing for the old you :lol: :smh:

A lot of times _’s spend all their energy tryna break down a door only for other dudes to come behind them and walk straight in unscathed because XYZ thing is now accepted or normalized

idk yall keep saying street loyalty..its just common sense in general lol.. Kodak's mistake was letting his ppls come to his house with **** like that but why would he take the fall..his homies gotta step and be accountable for their ****

I don't feel bad for a stupid n_ who willingly allows his kid to be around guns and synthtic marijuana. How hard is it to be like "yo my son is here all them guns and drugs and **** gotta be put up until he's gone". He obviously don't give two damns about his child or freedom why should we. Now he's depending on one of them ****** to step up for his freedom :lol:

The thing is experimental, money and popular don’t always go hand in hand.

I support any artist tryna experiment and push the art forward even if I don’t like their **** but I also understand sometimes fans just ain’t ready for all that. It’s a very difficult balance. Fans will cry about you sounding the same and once you try some new **** these same _’s wishing for the old you :lol: :smh:

A lot of times _’s spend all their energy tryna break down a door only for other dudes to come behind them and walk straight in unscathed because XYZ thing is now accepted or normalized

I **** with the Swaes, Futures and Thugs who genuinely broke new ground at the time they came in the door.

I don't **** with the ***** who never would have touched rapping if it were 2001 trying to rap now because the game is accepting of ****** warbling off key about xans, lean, *****es and money that they don't have because the consumer accepts anything with a hot beat now.

I genuinely wonder what's finna happen to all these dudes who have accumulated certain lifestyles, habits and visibility when it's 2022 and the game is hopefully in a completely different place than it is now.

I don't feel bad for a stupid n_ who willingly allows his kid to be around guns and synthtic marijuana. How hard is it to be like "yo my son is here all them guns and drugs and **** gotta be put up until he's gone". He obviously don't give two damns about his child or freedom why should we. Now he's depending on one of them *****s to step up for his freedom :lol:

This is true as hell I just hate the audacity of street ****** who knowingly would put bro in this position and then try to bring pressure to him for "snitching" when they force him to cooperate so he can stay out and be with his kid instead of owning up to what they did in the first place.

It's a circular way of thinking, ****** don't even use logic they just stick to certain codes.

Isn’t there some weird law about alcohol there? Or it’s crazy expensive?

I was gonna set up a man trip there...but that had me on edge.

They drinks real light. That’s the only thing I remember. Oh, and the liquor store closes at like 9 or something...so you gotta get your **** early.

You’d probably enjoy it for real. A lot to do. A lot of people to see. Everybody is front somewherec and conversations are free flowing. Every body real friendly. Too friendly if you ask me :lol:. It’s kinda weird in that sense.

I **** with the Swaes, Futures and Thugs who genuinely broke new ground at the time they came in the door.

I don't **** with the ***** who never would have touched rapping if it were 2001 trying to rap now because the game is accepting of *****s warbling off key about xans, lean, *****es and money that they don't have because the consumer accepts anything with a hot beat now.

I genuinely wonder what's finna happen to all these dudes who have accumulated certain lifestyles, habits and visibility when it's 2022 and the game is hopefully in a completely different place than it is now.

None of them you listed would've been around in 01

None of them you listed would've been around in 01

It's like the convo we had about Lil Baby and him probably would have been on Cash Money or No Limit in 98.

Future already was on Dungeon Fam around that time with songs on Rico Wade compilations that verify that.

Swae and Thug could have easily been on No Limit or with 3 6 or some ****. Maybe a little less melody and more just high pitched rapping.

lol man yall exposing yaself..clearly yall are the chat ****** lol..there's no code lol..bro 19/20 with money..his crew young as well..kodak doesn't have any solid older dudes around him to guide him..and if he does he doesn't listen to them that's the issue...im not making light of the situation or deflecting from what he did wrong..but yall killin me with this holier than thou act

It's like the convo we had about Lil Baby and him probably would have been on Cash Money or No Limit in 98.

Future already was on Dungeon Fam around that time with songs on Rico Wade compilations that verify that.

Swae and Thug could have easily been on No Limit or with 3 6 or some ****. Maybe a little less melody and more just high pitched rapping.
I'm not buying it. Thug would've been bashed like a mf. We wouldn't allow Swae sounding like a kid when he first came out and future would've been close to nothing. His content wouldn't have been as strong.

I'm not buying it. Thug would've been bashed like a mf. We wouldn't allow Swae sounding like a kid when he first came out and future would've been close to nothing. His content wouldn't have been as strong.

Future > a lot of rappers in 01

I don't feel bad for a stupid n_ who willingly allows his kid to be around guns and synthtic marijuana. How hard is it to be like "yo my son is here all them guns and drugs and **** gotta be put up until he's gone". He obviously don't give two damns about his child or freedom why should we. Now he's depending on one of them *****s to step up for his freedom :lol:

See you at the rally. #freekodak

LMAOOO star went in on fat joe :rofl: I find myself agreeing with dude way too much already. He was on point about rocky the other day and it’s funny cuz he dropped that garbage track right after. Rocky was out there talking about mediocre rappers like he gifted on the mic or something :rofl: in the words of star “that’s sucka ****”

This is what I hate about street ***** culture and what I hate even more about predatory criminal justice system.

There should have to be no "fall guy" because Kodak wasn't even the one who was touching the gun or rolling the weed. His homies were. Kodak is essentially guilty for them being on his property and him not grabbing his kid from being around them. But Kodak is 'snitching' if he acknowledges that lol. And for some reason the criminal justice system has a fetish for putting *****s in these positions where they have to break certain "codes" to escape time instead of charging the dudes who had the gun to begin with.

Facts :smh:

I been saying this for a while now. People will say you hating but my _ I don't need to listen to 10 fake Futures, 10 fake Migos, 5 fake Swae Lee's and Thug's.

All of these copies are interchangeable and drawn one another out.

This is true as hell I just hate the audacity of street *****s who knowingly would put bro in this position and then try to bring pressure to him for "snitching" when they force him to cooperate so he can stay out and be with his kid instead of owning up to what they did in the first place.

It's a circular way of thinking, *****s don't even use logic they just stick to certain codes.

We clown women for doing the same thing but street _s is guilty as well. Logic x emotions x codes got ****** brains scrambled but they always got a female or two to hold them down. I wonder why

The problem is a lot of dudes now don’t have any OG’s. Then pair that with everyone my age’s fascination of ****ting on older people for being their age, the disconnect is strong and there’s no game being passed on.

lol man yall exposing yaself..clearly yall are the chat *****s lol..there's no code lol..bro 19/20 with money..his crew young as well..kodak doesn't have any solid older dudes around him to guide him..and if he does he doesn't listen to them that's the issue...im not making light of the situation or deflecting from what he did wrong..but yall killin me with this holier than thou act

Considering he's consistently gotten caught up for getting on IG off a pill and saying wild ish... how Kodak's team/label still allowed him access to IG live is beyond me

Back
Top Bottom