Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm disappointed in Star. He switched up these last two days. Been extra soft and cordial, going along with everything almost. SMH

Yeah man I'm not feelin it. That first show was dope. Not sure who got in his ear since then but he's watering his **** down way too much, defeats the purpose of him being there

Yeah man I'm not feelin it. That first show was dope. Not sure who got in his ear since then but he's watering his **** down way too much, defeats the purpose of him being there

think he's being gunshy with that nedeska ish and da current climate of angry feminazis...

give him a week.

DUV2NtrWAAAKQoy.jpg
Ye is a full out sucka now. Hurts lowkey...dude could’ve generational.

It’s really open season on MC Food huh?
2018 and everybody wanna dance with Budden. :lol:

Fam. 2018 Joe Budden is out here with the most attention he’s had since 2003, getting dissed by damn near all of the top guns of the new era and he’s waving this “I’m retired flag”. What a ****ing time to be alive. :rofl:

Ever since Mal called him MC Food, these cats been blatantly coming at him.

boys be tryna be too cute on camera like dudes ain’t watching too

I was thinking this same thing. Like yo, stop flexing your eyebrows and trying to show off the Fat Joe beard my g. Hold the camera up to the dang computer screen and stand still. :lol:

truth is star isn’t as crazy sounding after the internet

he’ll just piss some people off as opposed to people being shocked at his thoughts

they’re also not setting him up properly to really get his personality out there, he won’t shine til they get a guest cause unlike joe he’ll say the wild **** to their face

ak is super useless cause he still doesn’t get his point across quick enough and nadeska is too fragile, she’s like a walking handbook

I view Mensa the same way I do King Los and Audio Push, don’t really care for their original music, but I’ll always check for any freestyle they do, boy cold when he goes over other people’s beats.

Back
Top Bottom