Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Go to Toronto in the winter time and see how much you wanna move there after :lol:
Toronto was lit and the biddies was out ...but it was even a lil chilly in the summer time , cloudy 60 degree gays in June and hoodies at night :lol: ....cant eem imagine what the winter like :smh:

This is what I hate about street ***** culture and what I hate even more about predatory criminal justice system.

There should have to be no "fall guy" because Kodak wasn't even the one who was touching the gun or rolling the weed. His homies were. Kodak is essentially guilty for them being on his property and him not grabbing his kid from being around them. But Kodak is 'snitching' if he acknowledges that lol. And for some reason the criminal justice system has a fetish for putting *****s in these positions where they have to break certain "codes" to escape time instead of charging the dudes who had the gun to begin with.
I feel u but all this happened on HIS PROPERTY n round his own kid ...gotta be responsible for yourself, possessions and sorroundings at all times...he wouldn’t even be involved in any if this If he told his ppls it wasn’t flying around him

Isn’t there some weird law about alcohol there? Or it’s crazy expensive?

I was gonna set up a man trip there...but that had me on edge.
I remember the stores closed early and u can only get liquor from a few places, n it seemed like it wasnt that many stores around to cop

The prices was a lil cheaper that in the states if you buying at the bar/club, but they stopped serving a lil early too like 1am , 130

The problem is a lot of dudes now don’t have any OG’s. Then pair that with everyone my age’s fascination of ****ting on older people for being their age, the disconnect is strong and there’s no game being passed on.

Gotta keep in mind what is the purpose of OG's, to guide young dudes to success. Once you get put on and get more money than the OG's they lose their usefulness to these young dudes. OG get casted away and often don't get a chance to tell the young dudes nothing cause at that point young dude think he know the game cause he "made it".

Gotta keep in mind what is the purpose of OG's, to guide young dudes to success. Once you get put on and get more money than the OG's they lose their usefulness to these young dudes. OG get casted away and often don't get a chance to tell the young dudes nothing cause at that point young dude think he know the game cause he "made it".

Master P tried to help dude.

Kooda, nor either of his other 2 songs, are that hot for this ***** to be crowd surfing.

Yeah I think it’s cuz he didn’t give them no warning lol. I think most dudes let the crowd know they bout to dive lmfao

Master P tried to help dude.

So did Boosie, Jeezy, and a few other OGs who made it. But again, since he made it thus far so young he might feel like he knows something they don't know because it took them longer to get to where he is.

Or like other kids they often think they are the exception to the rule. "It ain't gon happen to me tho" crowd.
I'm sure we've all heard the example about learning from example with the hot stove. Kodak might be a part of the "gotta touch it to learn" bunch

I feel u but all this happened on HIS PROPERTY n round his own kid ...gotta be responsible for yourself, possessions and sorroundings at all times...he wouldn’t even be involved in any if this If he told his ppls it wasn’t flying around him

Just like I said with Meek Mill...at some point personal accountability has to kick in. Primarily because the "predatory criminal justice system"....is predatory..and we ALL KNOW THIS. You cannot keep *****ing about the rules of the game if you're going to play it. I can't complain about the criminal justice system....and then go and do criminal ****. Toss your moral compass to the side...and realize that we ALL are in a system. It's sink or swim out here. We can beg for "justice" but until that happens...it's survival of the fittest.

We seem to respect "street" rules with that logic. It's really ****ed up that you can get your head blown off over a color...but if you a crip and you walk in the wrong blood territory and get hit...are ****** going to be saying "damnnnit man...getting shot over a color is ****ed up"?

Nah...what most people will say is "well he knew the rules so why the **** did he go over there"?

With that said...Kodak Black's situation shouldn't be surprising. I have never understood why everyone thinks these ****** who are REALLY from that lifestyle can just suddenly turn it off after getting famous. This is who they are. Being products of their environment is what inspired everything you like about them as artists and that's the energy that's going into their music. You feel Kodak Black because you believe Kodak is who he say he is. That's a KID...who probably suffers from PTSD from childhood traumatic experiences and has mental health issues. What you think is going to happen when you give them fame and money? What's embedded in them isn't going to go away over night. And what's really ****ed up is that the jew lawyers and label heads that eat off that kid don't give a flying **** about him. Kodak can go to jail for 15 years and they'll just make another Kodak Black because they know we're going to eat that **** up and the cycle continues.

DUV2NtrWAAAKQoy.jpg

I'm disappointed in Star. He switched up these last two days. Been extra soft and cordial, going along with everything almost. SMH

MBDTF is Kanye's best album.

Cruel Summer was a dope album.

His albums been trash ever since. Love the excuses for them. You have to play them mad times, you have to go to a show, there was no promotion...

That was 69 that tried to crowd surf???? Hahahaha

Outside of going a AK diss promo run, I haven’t seen/heard Mensa do corny ****. Corny **** aside buddy can rap his *** off.

Edit: Since when did him and Budden even have issues?

Last edited:
Love the excuses for them. You have to play them mad times, you have to go to a show, there was no promotion...

"You gotta travel to Europe. You gotta understand art."

Dude been trash as a rapper for years and production wise he just sounds lost. He just been throwing **** at the wall telling people it's great art and some people still buy into it. _ look like all his soul is gone or he on heavy medication every time you see him. He pretty much done to me.

Back
Top Bottom