Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

the juxtaposition fye to me because it seem like he actually produce around the vocals rather than just slapping a beat under it

bruh actually sell this **** too :lol:

Dude got the nerve to be sneak dissing for no apparent reason while he's collecting stream money and royalties from this ***** under the table :lol: :smh:

Nah knx be chopping the old Meek freestyles. Them ****s be amazing.

here's a playlist, they also got some tapes on Apple Music

I don't know if they would vibe creating from scratch tho :lol:

Oh yeah this is dope. And yeah those are 2 very different people but you never know :lol:

Those odd couple pairings sometimes work out to be dope because you get 2 totally different trains of thought clashing to make something

Karma : Benzino tried to destroy Eminem while he was at The Source, and nowadays we haven't heard yet Hailie talking like this to his father on some videos lol

EDIT : And what about using Eminem's racist past back in the days while Benzino uses nowadays "slave boy", it is racist even if you're supposed to be the same color or mixed...

"And there was this black girl at our school, who thought I was cool
‘Cause I rapped, so she was kinda eyein' me
And oh the irony, guess what her name was?
Ain't even gonna say it, plus
The same color hair as hers was and blue contacts
And a pair of jugs, the bombest goddamn girl in our whole school
If I could pull her, not only would I become more popular
But I would be able to piss Kim off at the same time
But it backfired
I was supposed to dump her but she dumped me for this black guy
And that's the last I ever seen or heard
Or spoke to the "Ole Foolish Pride" girl, but I've heard
People say they heard the tape and it ain't that bad
But it was: I singled out a whole race
And for that I apologize, I was wrong
‘Cause no matter what color a girl is, she's still a—"

Last edited:
I had been listening to this on Soundcloud for years and was surprised he used this on TPAB.

Kendrick needs a whole project wit dude but he seem so anti industry for no reason.

He probably anti industry because he feels like a lot of these dudes ain’t lyrical enough to hop on his production. I bet that’s the case.

Kendrick needa drop this year **** smh

Right, it's been like 5 years.

200.gif

Knx been doing compilations of old Philly freestyles/songs for like the last 2-3 years, mostly old Meek and Vodka ****

Fans been asking for an actual collab for a min lol

I don’t hear it with these at all :lol: These are the first I’ve heard from dude that I actually didn’t like. I’ll go through that project that was posted later

He probably anti industry because he feels like a lot of these dudes ain’t lyrical enough to hop on his production. I bet that’s the case.

This would be a valid excuse except...

He make the mumble/non lyrical **** sound luxurious/better than the trap beat version :lol:

And I would expect him to **** wit the Meeks, Drakes, Gibbs, K Dots, Earls, Smino, Chance, etc. newer dudes who can still spit. I wouldn't expect him to do original **** wit a Carti or Uzi

Back
Top Bottom