Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Details are fuzzy now but I remember reading and watching hella diff accounts of that situation a few years ago.

Seems like she was down for Pac and then hella other ****** (that were acquaintances of Jack) came in tryna get in where they fit in.

Why would Pac wanna go talk to this ***** :lol: Dude is foul.

Details are fuzzy now but I remember reading and watching hella diff accounts of that situation a few years ago.

Seems like she was down for Pac and then hella other ****** (that were acquaintances of Jack) came in tryna get in where they fit in.

Why would Pac wanna go talk to this ***** :lol: Dude is foul.

Foul but still alive. Y'all overlook and dismiss all the foul **** Pac did though.

But because he's the one who didn't do time

So it might be beneficial to talk to him, so you would be on the same page. Dude also beat a murder charge.

Foul but still alive. Y'all overlook and dismiss all the foul **** Pac did though.

But because he's the one who didn't do time

So it might be beneficial to talk to him, so you would be on the same page. Dude also beat a murder charge.

What you mean on the same page? Jack’s lawyer had their cases “severed” (I’m no lawyer but I can infer what that means).

What did Pac do? Regarding THIS situation :lol:

wouldn’t be surprised if dude was/is an agent 🤷‍♂️ or otherwise working Pac and set him up to be in the situation. He the only one who knew Pac, the girl and the third party freaky ****** that raped her.

had me go dig, this dude beefs with everyone

I can't believe he's 50

He doesn't want to live a nice quiet life with his family and not have to look over his shoulder?

That second video got me dying :rofl:

Wack a clown, and the moderator a bish. Good grief.

***** got that upset cause yo ain’t call on him lmao :lol:. And banging on him for it lmao.

I knew that ***** Wack needed to get on his meds when he tried to set up a fade with ****ing Just Blaze because Just said Cash Money was in the front row of a Hov show 20something years ago :lol:

Trying way too hard to be tough wit the wrong people :lol:

I knew that ***** Wack needed to get on his meds when he tried to set up a fade with ****ing Just Blaze because Just said Cash Money was in the front row of a Hov show 20something years ago :lol:

That was an interesting *** convo :lol:. Van Latham is a cool dude. I like how he brought up Hov in the atrium in ATL, coming out to master P. I posted that some weeks ago. They be lurking here man, I swear :lol:.

Just Blaze & Mouse were loud and wrong...and particularly Mouse...out of pocket. Somebody said he was a shyne baby. That was hilarious lol. Idk why people f w/ Mouse. Tries way too hard.

Wack actually got a good point on this one. But he extrad out like a mfer. Something ain’t right with yo. Wayne def was trying to sign with Hov tho, because Wayne is a Hov Stan :lol:. So he was wrong on that point, and Just was right on that one.

How Wack gonna tell Just Blaze it didn't happened when he was there DJ :lol:

Just admits later some of the stuff he was speaking of, is before he met Hov, so it’s a mixed bag. ******s just talking past each other. They both are saying things that are true/untrue :lol:

Should’ve gave the floor to Van Lathan. He was going to give a real perspective, but just fell back when it went left lol

Waka's mother saying she mismanaged OJ because she was too focused on Gucci is interesting.

Put some respect on Deb name. Powerful black woman.

She really love Guwop. She the type of woman to take on the hardest cases. Part of her story is tragedy, loss and rebuilding broken people. She spent a lot of time in atl with kids from poverty/broken homes etc, and trying to uplift them. Guwop at the time was another reclamation case for her.

Put some respect on Deb name. Powerful black woman.

She really love Guwop. She the type of woman to take on the hardest cases. Part of her story is tragedy, loss and rebuilding broken people. She spent a lot of time in atl with kids from poverty/broken homes etc, and trying to uplift them. Guwop at the time was another reclamation case for her.

Then he turned around and **** on her. Real messed up. She probably played the biggest role in Nicki's career too. Nicki was in NY for a while tryna get on and for whatever reason NY didn't see her potential, then when Deb moved her to Atlanta that set everything in motion for her.

Still don't know how that Boyz N Da Hood American Gangster tape is basically wiped from the internet outside of Datpiff. So much heat on it.

Still don't know how that Boyz N Da Hood American Gangster tape is basically wiped from the internet outside of Datpiff. So much heat on it.

That’s the reason I continue to advise people to still burn CDs are DL stuff to an external hard drive, cause you’re really only a couple companies joining together and popping up with something to completely wipe classic stuff away. Another reason I jumped into streaking late, so at least up to late 2017, I still have classic and under the radar mixtapes from the early to mid-00s. I don’t want samples being changed up on me and not people able to find the originals.

Y’all’s GOAT really had the worst verse on “***** Talk”, a song that includes City Girls, Quavo, and Jack Harlow
57D05D7D-00F1-47B3-8C23-59DFE00F0FAE.gif

That’s the reason I continue to advise people to still burn CDs are DL stuff to an external hard drive, cause you’re really only a couple companies joining together and popping up with something to completely wipe classic stuff away. Another reason I jumped into streaking late, so at least up to late 2017, I still have classic and under the radar mixtapes from the early to mid-00s. I don’t want samples being changed up on me and not people able to find the originals.

Y’all’s GOAT really had the worst verse on “***** Talk”, a song that includes City Girls, Quavo, and Jack Harlow
57D05D7D-00F1-47B3-8C23-59DFE00F0FAE.gif

Any project I remotely like I make sure I at least have the mp3 of it saved anywhere. I still don’t really like streaming like that, I do the Tidal hi-fi because I’m an audiophile otherwise I still wouldn’t do it. MyiTunes library is at 700GB right now :lol:

"Imma speak on it now, imma speak on it with authority and aggression"

"First of all you a woman I aint gone speak to you cuz you don't understand the mind of a man"
:rofl:
Why Game aint put buddy on a skit on one of his albums.
Wack left the chat and they was like 'nah it wasn't that serious', yes it was

I remember this. I was listening to this getting irritated as hell. Something wrong w/ that dude :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh y'all finally saw the Hip Hop Uncovered joint?

Deb saying she knew French was gonna snake her had me like :smh: It looks pretty foul how many of her artists were funny style after reaching a bit of fame.

Jack had me dying the way he talked about Pac. Basically said Pac was jealous Madonna wasn't ****ing him and thought he was fake compared to Jack :lol: His stance on the whole snitching thing where ppl can't provide receipts.

Bimmy should've threatened some lives over at Def Jam after getting snaked like that.

I really didn't like the internet part with Big U and Nipsey. All around foul.

Trick was hilarious as well. Eminem a standup dude the way he put on for Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom